Good online vendor experiences

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
We always talk about the bad experiences but hardly the good.

For me a good experience was with wetspot tropicals. Ive place many orders with them and their packaging and customer service are top notch.

Ordered a polypterus mokelembembe once and found it to be mildly deformed (no dorsal finlets). Wasnt a big deal i liked the fish anyway. Spoke to Jessica from online sales and they offered to refund the money towards another fish of my choice.

Reactions: mrrobxc

bacon

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Sep 10, 2005
The gym
That's awesome.
Wes, with Rare Fish is great as . I had some kels get ich, and he replaced them, no questions asked. Stand up guy and super helpful.

Busterny

Exodon
MFK Member
Mar 4, 2015
Rochester, NY
I have ordered from imperial tropicals twice. Both were great experiences. One year later at the extravaganza in Ohio, the rep remembered the order. It's nice to know there is still the personal relationships out there.

celebrist

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
May 7, 2013
alaska
I second the endorsement of wetspottropicalfish. Always healthy stock which can be surprisingly challenging up here.

Twonvito

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Oct 22, 2015
New York City
www.brooklynaquatics.com
I had a great experience with Jeff Rapps from Tangled up in cichlids. Always on point and swift on responses.

I also had a great experience with Dan from Cichilds of the americas. One of my fish were sick and the other died. He replaced it on his next shipment out and also checked in on the other sick fish.

I haven't had the chance to order from imperial tropicals or wet spot tropicals.

mrrobxc

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Nov 29, 2012
SE PA
I've had good experiences with Jeff Rapps, Wetspot, Snookn21, Dan at COA, Discus origins, Wes at Rarefish.

kno4te

MFK Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Dec 24, 2005
USA
Aquascapeonline was very good to me as well as the ones already mentioned.

mrrobxc

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Nov 29, 2012
SE PA
I forgot freshwater exotics. I just dealt with them for the first time and I was very happy with their pricing, their responsiveness, their customer service, their packaging, and their selection.

Woefulrelic

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Dec 7, 2013
NJ
I forgot freshwater exotics. I just dealt with them for the first time and I was very happy with their pricing, their responsiveness, their customer service, their packaging, and their selection.
I was eyeing up the geos, but none of the crenicichla seemed too interesting so I passed.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store