Goodbye Maybelline.. 17+ years My Arowana died......

Oddball

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Apr 27, 2005
Bama
I'm torn for you, Liz. On the one hand, I'm so sorry for your loss. While on the other hand, I'm glad you provided the ideal environment that allowed you to enjoy your aro for such a long time.

Reactions: Red Devil

Red Devil

Nice to meet you and welcome to MFK
Staff member
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
United states of America
I'm torn for you, Liz. On the one hand, I'm so sorry for your loss. While on the other hand, I'm glad you provided the ideal environment that allowed you to enjoy your aro for such a long time.
thank you Phil...... the fish room is looking so empty without her.. infact it is starting to look like the haunted fish room of the past .... so many empty tanks now.. so many good times with so many experiences.... to numerous to list..so few fish left now..

Last edited:

philipraposo1982

Banned
MFK Member
Feb 21, 2016
Cambridge, Ontario
sorry for your loss, really its gotta be heart breaking.

BUT you have accomplished that very few have and that speaks volumes. You should take some time but don't let this stop you. I hope you fill all your tanks over time because your the type of fishkeeper / owner that fish deserve to have.

Reactions: Red Devil

Red Devil

Staff member
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
United states of America
sorry for your loss, really its gotta be heart breaking.

BUT you have accomplished that very few have and that speaks volumes. You should take some time but don't let this stop you. I hope you fill all your tanks over time because your the type of fishkeeper / owner that fish deserve to have.
I appreciate your kind words... a little rough to get use to..but I quess I am realizing I was lucky to have her all this time.. and all good things come to an end... as far as any new fish...we are getting too old now to add new ones... I still have my young pacus...and my very very old synodontis frontosus.....

Reactions: MariaS

celebrist

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
May 7, 2013
alaska
losing a long term fish like that is really hard, they are family. condolences.
i know that when my old 4 line goes it will be a sad day

Red Devil

Staff member
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
United states of America
losing a long term fish like that is really hard, they are family. condolences.
i know that when my old 4 line goes it will be a sad day
yes... I hope that's a long time away for you...and for him.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store