Got some Trevally

Bsixxx

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 17, 2006
Hard to capture a solid photo as they move constantly. They seem to have hit a growth spurt since being in the bigger tank. Only about a week and a half now but they seem to have added on about .5"
Also it looks like the they might be sexually dimorphic as you can clearly see head shape and body differences between a few of them. I am thinking males are larger as there seems to be 2 so far and they fight over leadership and small territory. Just speculation as I haven't researched much on these.

20191014_180100.jpg

20191014_174630_capture.jpg

Ogertron3000

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Nov 6, 2017
Australia
They are a target fish when we go fishing here, quite tasty once fried up with some lemon, salt and chilli flakes.
Just in case you get bored with them...........

Seriously though, I've never seen them kept in an aquarium. I will keep an eye on this thread as it's a very interesting set up and looks good too.

Bsixxx

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 17, 2006
They are a target fish when we go fishing here, quite tasty once fried up with some lemon, salt and chilli flakes.
Just in case you get bored with them...........

Seriously though, I've never seen them kept in an aquarium. I will keep an eye on this thread as it's a very interesting set up and looks good too.
If they get too big the grill isn't too far away :ROFL:
Will try and keep up on updates as one of my petpeves are threads that die.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store