Greater Pittsburgh Aquarium Society (GPASI) Spring Auction

predatorkeeper87

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2014
pennsylvania
I couldn't...got busy in the morning...I wanted to but ended up driving to Elmers Aquariums instead and buying polys lol...sorry brotha I wanted to make it but just couldn't fit it in for the morning.

divemaster99

Dovii
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2014
Pittsburgh, PA
I was there. You delivered me my first bag of fish. The big Australaheros Red Ceibal.
I remember seeing you, just wasn't sure who else came. How is that ceibal doing? I was tempted to bid on him because nobody was for like 20 seconds after they started and it seemed pretty cool. That and that huge black longfin koi, if i had a pond lol.

bradleyagregg

Candiru
MFK Member
Jan 26, 2010
pittsburgh
Ceibal is good. He is actually going in my pond when the water gets a smidge warmer. They are a temperate water species from south America. I hope to find a big female for him. I wasn't going to bid on him but when nobody bid I couldn't pass.

All told I got the full grown male Red ceibal for $6
X3 F1 2" Laetacara araguaiae (buckelkopf) for $7
A GIANT bag of water sprite for $6

I really wanted the giant Amphilophus Flaveolus but without a female I didn't want to pull the trigger. 14" giant nuchal hump and he went for $12...

divemaster99

Dovii
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2014
Pittsburgh, PA
Ceibal is good. He is actually going in my pond when the water gets a smidge warmer. They are a temperate water species from south America. I hope to find a big female for him. I wasn't going to bid on him but when nobody bid I couldn't pass.

All told I got the full grown male Red ceibal for $6
X3 F1 2" Laetacara araguaiae (buckelkopf) for $7
A GIANT bag of water sprite for $6

I really wanted the giant Amphilophus Flaveolus but without a female I didn't want to pull the trigger. 14" giant nuchal hump and he went for $12...
Yeah that Amph was a beast, never seen an Amphilophus species that was that turquoise color.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store