Guess its over

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lepisosteus platyrhincus

Polypterus
MFK Member
Nov 9, 2008
In the caiman den
So you're only 17 yet already married? And Lep the divorce seemed to go through rather quickly, was it accelerated because of the situation or is that normal for where you live?
90 days is the bare minimum it can be in PA. Mine wasnt much longer than that because we didnt fight over many things in the settlement. Only point we are fighting is custody, which that battle starts now.

Miguel

Ole Dawg
MFK Member
Dec 28, 2006
Very much south..
The worst and most complex battle, imho.

Try not to let it turn into a battle.

aquaponicpaw

Candiru
MFK Member
Dec 9, 2011
Fayettevile
From what I read, It sounds like You have mixed emotions. When We know it's over, We tend to focus on the negatives to help alleviate the grievance. That works. But I hope You remember the reasons that You married Her in the first place. You will never forgive/forget a person that You hold resentment for. I hope the happiness that You will eventually pursue, is the same that You would want for her.

PwNz I R COLE

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jul 2, 2012
Mt.Laurel NJ
So you're only 17 yet already married? And Lep the divorce seemed to go through rather quickly, was it accelerated because of the situation or is that normal for where you live?
Did I say I was married I'm glad I'm 17 cause I'm not married and idk I don't go around asking people if there divorced or not so I wouldnt know if it is or isnt

Sent from my iPod touch using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store