Guide to keeping peacock bass (Sticky, I hope)

bOOsteN aUdI

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Apr 1, 2005
East Coast
its a good start for a sticky.. it is mostly correct, i disagree with a few things and it lacks some further info that i would say is deff needed.. needs only a few changes.. i will add my 2 cents later when i have more time.. we will all edit it.. zooyork had some great points and i will give Li (neoprodigy) a call to add it as a sticky.. awsome starting of a new sticky and thanks for putting the time in ;)

bOOsteN aUdI

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Apr 1, 2005
East Coast
i find small meals are better a few times a day.. 1 its more natural, 2 it is a more constant source of nutrients, 3 fish wont get slop and fat looking, .... ect

kyleking007

Gambusia
MFK Member
Aug 5, 2007
Indianapolis
good write up. the only bad news is people wont research to find it they will just ask the questions you covered.

bOOsteN aUdI

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Apr 1, 2005
East Coast
yea but i agree.. you need to do the research yourself. do you know how many times people ask the same questions over and over and the thread to answer there questions is on the first page or its a sticky. honestly its anoying answering the same easy , basic question over and over when all you need to do is look on the first page. what we should do is add a sticky thats says everything you need to know about cichla and how to keep them and then hen you open it.... it says is in big, bold, all caps, red letters: USE THE SEARCH BUTTON TO LEARN EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT KEEPING CICHLA! i have no prob helping people, i enjoy it but i like to help them when they have a problem and not because they are to lazy to look up info.. reading and reasearch is key in building a strong and developed mind ;)

kyleking007

Gambusia
MFK Member
Aug 5, 2007
Indianapolis
sorry shouldnt have said that. dont want to derail a good thread. feel free to delet my post.

Oscarboyz

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 23, 2006
In the fish section LOL
thanks guys i will deff look into editing this article and making it more complete as far as the same questions over and over i do agree. What size tanks does a pbass need comes up very often in this section of the fourum so i just wanted to but this together for basic reference thanks guy for all the comments :)

bOOsteN aUdI

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Apr 1, 2005
East Coast
i will send you a pm lata oscarboyz
and kyleking... no but that was good point.. maybe some newbies will read what we both wrote

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store