Gym people

follen

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 30, 2008
england
Write at the moment I'm about 175lbs was about 190 lbs but have lost some weight as i got porky. At this moment in time I'm pretty ripped up but I want to gain weight and keep myself as ripped as possible to get that 300 spartan look lol. I take protein shakes most times I go the gym go about 4-5 times a week but don't seem to gain any weight now I've lost it. Don't do much cardio eat fairly healthy any info or help on how to achieve it would be appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Chris360

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 26, 2011
Never Neverland
If you're trying to put on more muscle mass you're going to need carbs but good carbs like brown rice, sweet potatoes...etc.
I don't know how many times you eat a day but I eat about 7 times a day. Always a protein and a carb (Fish fillet and 1 cup brown rice) Every morning as soon as I wake up I drink this: 1/2 cup of quick oats, 1 scoop protein powder, 1 TBLSP of natrual peanutbutter and 1 scoop glutamine. Mix it in a blender Also try this: 1/2 cup of quick oats, 1 scoop protein powder, 1 cup of egg whites. Mix it in a blender and cook just like pancakes, spread peanutbutter and sugar free syrup on top and enjoy. It takes a little time but diet is 75% of any workout routine, also to get bigger lift heavier and do very few reps. To get ripped go light weight and alot of reps

follen

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 30, 2008
england
Ye nice so less breads and potatoes and more natural carbs. Due to work I only manage to eat 3 meals a day but do snack, usually a chicken breast or some sort of fish.

Chris360

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 26, 2011
Never Neverland
Ye nice so less breads and potatoes and more natural carbs. Due to work I only manage to eat 3 meals a day but do snack, usually a chicken breast or some sort of fish.

Peanutbutter!!!!! I go through about a jar a week, i put in on everything

pwmin

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Nov 26, 2007
CO via PA
www.myspace.com
That IS a problem, lol. Peanut Butter is great for that kind of thing.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store