Happy Ending to Puppies Thrown in River Story

sidneymysnake

Gambusia
MFK Member
Aug 26, 2008
Ft. Myers, FL
Yet another update with this whole thing - apparently it was a hoax and the old lady that found the puppies is the next door neighbor of the girl. The girls family paid the lady to make the claims.

Delhezi222

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Oct 21, 2007
P
Judon;4446046; said:
Just like the guy in the video said..."no doubt today someone else is throwing puppies in a river somewhere else. but there's no one there to film it."... We have no problem feeding "pinkies" to all sorts of reptiles and fish, but puppies get a reprieve? What gives? Is all life precious or not? Aaannnnnnddddd..... this is what happens in poor areas all over the world and I don't mean 3rd world type poor. It happens in the US.. it happens and has always happened. meh.. until we get real serious about spay/neuter and we teach children/people "DON'T GET A PET!!(until you've been proven competent, compassionate, and financially able to provide for that pet)" then its gonna keep happening. I don't want more legislation that brings the government into our lives any more than it already is, but I don't know any other way.
First of all, like others have already said, the worst part about the video is not that she killed the puppies, it's the fact that she seemed to be enjoying it. Also, there are many more humane ways of doing it then chucking them 20 feet in the air and then into a fast-moving river.

Also, you can't compare feeding pinkies to throwing puppies in a river. A lot of reptiles will only eat pinkies or other forms of dead food, so the pinkies are necessary to keep another animal alive. It might be taking the life of the pinky, but it helps keep the reptile alive, therefore serving a purpose. As for the puppies, throwing them high into the air and laughing as they hit the water serves no purpose at all. Believe me, I know that worse things happen and I have seen many examples of such things. But just because it happens a lot doesn't mean it's okay. And like I said before, there are much better ways to get rid of the puppies than throwing them in a river.

sidneymysnake

Gambusia
MFK Member
Aug 26, 2008
Ft. Myers, FL
goestonemoa;4447357; said:
the digs in the tank are of the terier breed and those pups are obviously rotties

good try old lady

if we all believed it the world would seem like a better place
Did you see that they know she's lying and that she was paid by the family of the girl to say that she rescued them?

meghanashley

Candiru
MFK Member
Jul 15, 2008
NJ
it quoted the old lady has saying that although she lives on a fixed pension and doesn't have the means to feed them the milk they need...... In other words she was hoping for some international donations, not that I blame her when 50K was offered to find this evil doer

Madding

The Ninth Holostei
MFK Member
May 11, 2009
New York
What a bucketful of scumbags.

If only they knew just exactly who was watching this stuff on the internet, how much time and money they have, and how deteriorated their mental states are.

I've seen 4chan solve mysteries far more difficult than this. This girl should change her name.

Neervana

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Feb 11, 2008
UK
Madding;4448832; said:
What a bucketful of scumbags.

If only they knew just exactly who was watching this stuff on the internet, how much time and money they have, and how deteriorated their mental states are.

I've seen 4chan solve mysteries far more difficult than this. This girl should change her name.
what's 4chan?! never heard of it? think it was some site, i remember someone mentioning it on the other thread but dont know what their purpose is?

syddakyd

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Nov 10, 2008
NY
4 chan is a combination of losers and sickos that occasionally do good. they have alot of illegal things on their specific site, /b/ or anonymous. there was even a murderer on the site once that was playing games with people telling them locations of the body...then it was on the news the next day. the cops hadn't even known about it. its a japenese based server though so apparently it gets around our laws.

Delhezi222

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Oct 21, 2007
P
It's best if you don't go to 4chan, it's really not a wise decision. Not saying I don't, I'm just warning you that if you do that you'll definitely have a new outlook on life. Not that all sections of 4chan are that way, only certain ones.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store