Hard decision..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Woefulrelic

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Dec 7, 2013
NJ
He didn't say that. I posted his direct quote. He clearly likes both fish very much, just happened to prefer the Red a little more. Taking offense and then telling someone you take offense to their fish or preference is asking for trouble and a clear-cut case of trolling. I am amazed you don't see THAT. He wanted drama, that should have been obvious, as it certainly was.

Seriously......he was offended by Ihsnshaik's opinion. It's okay for some people to have opinions but not others? What are you getting at here?
Literally your one from last sentence is killing your argument. You are dismissing his opinion, because it was presented in a rude fashion. You are invalidating his opinion. Everyone is entitled to an opinion, that's the point of everything that transpired here. If he said "Hey buddy I think the wild caught fish is nicer and your statement offended me" this thread would be different.

Reactions: peathenster

Frank Castle

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2016
Pennsylvannia
Literally your one from last sentence is killing your argument. You are dismissing his opinion, because it was presented in a rude fashion. You are invalidating his opinion. Everyone is entitled to an opinion, that's the point of everything that transpired here. If he said "Hey buddy I think the wild caught fish is nicer and your statement offended me" this thread would be different.
I was asking you a question, it wasn't a statement.

peathenster

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Nov 26, 2008
Georgia, US
My point was that you are being as childish as you make him out to be. To dismiss his opinion and say he has no right to be offended because he didn't express himself in a way you like is worse than using harsh language in my eyes. I don't entirely agree with his argument but he has every right to make it. The difference in my eyes, is that he stated his opinion harshly; I can't type his name mobily so I apologize but, the guy who posted the hybrid made a statement that op should pick up the hybrid because it is superior to the wild fish. It seems harmless but to an enthusiast it is insulting. If you don't see it I would be amazed, because I think highly of you frank. If you left your comments as simple as "hey you're being a dbag" I would have 0 posts in this thread.
Summed up nicely. I didn't want to be nice or politically correct to him, and I don't mind being the dbag who tells him that thing is disgusting.

Woefulrelic

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Dec 7, 2013
NJ
I was asking you a question, it wasn't a statement.
Then my answer would be that anyone who can present there opinions in a constructive manner are entitled to one. I imagine your argument will be that he is destructive as opposed to constructive but I would disagree with that. I would not trade our grouchy members for their knowledge. If you don't agree with him and think he's an ass just say so, but he absolutely had a justified reason to post. To call it trolling or a malicious attack is just over hyping it in my eyes. He's stating his opinion, same as anyone else here.

Frank Castle

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2016
Pennsylvannia
Then my answer would be that anyone who can present there opinions in a constructive manner are entitled to one. I imagine your argument will be that he is destructive as opposed to constructive but I would disagree with that. I would not trade our grouchy members for their knowledge. If you don't agree with him and think he's an ass just say so, but he absolutely had a justified reason to post. To call it trolling or a malicious attack is just over hyping it in my eyes. He's stating his opinion, same as anyone else here.
Ok, you're entitled to your opinion, now do you mind if I leave this thread already? There's other threads that are actually important I'd rather participate in, no offense L LiLG

Woefulrelic

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Dec 7, 2013
NJ
Ok, you're entitled to your opinion, now do you mind if I leave this thread already? There's other threads that are actually important I'd rather participate in, no offense L LiLG
Absolutely and I agree, time poorly spent. I just don't want to see people so thoroughly disrespected. When you made a shot about his posts and suggestions it was by far the most personal insult in this thread. You insulted a man who has spent hundreds of hours documenting his experience and helping others further theirs. All of this becaus he worded his opinion strongly. I don't think anyone will tell you he was right, but I'll put some effort forth against those who say he's wrong.

Reactions: peathenster

Frank Castle

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2016
Pennsylvannia
You insulted a man who has spent hundreds of hours documenting his experience and helping others further theirs.
*sigh*

I give up...ok.....I'll bite. Where?

On 2nd thought, is this something that CAN'T be handled in PM? This thread needs to get back on track. I can't believe I was stupid enough to get involved in the trolling again....

Woefulrelic

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Dec 7, 2013
NJ
*sigh*

I give up...ok.....I'll bite. Where?

On 2nd thought, is this something that CAN'T be handled in PM? This thread needs to get back on track. I can't believe I was stupid enough to get involved in the trolling again....
You can start by clicking the award under his name. A brief skim of his posts would sate most after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store