Hard decision..

Status
Not open for further replies.

peathenster

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Nov 26, 2008
Georgia, US
Let me say those things be disrespectful and condescending. I was raised way differently than that. You might be right or wrong but there's a way to talk to others. Life's short get a hybrid.
Have you tried to knock on your neighbor's door and tell him his wife is ugly? I bet he's disrespectful and condescending, in your book, but your are raised perfectly fine.

Ihsnshaik

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2015
Windy CIty
Have you tried to knock on your neighbor's door and tell him his wife is ugly? I bet he's disrespectful and condescending, in your book, but your are raised perfectly fine.
You're***

Clearly you learned nothing in primary school kiddo. Done with you. Don't quote my message you got an issue PM me.

Frank Castle

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2016
Pennsylvannia
You are missing the point. I don't take offense in people owning hybrids. To each his own and he can enjoy whatever he likes.

What I did take offense was for him to come over and bash H. cyano with his hybrid that he bought from Thailand.

You think all the people who worked on getting, keeping, understanding, breeding and distributing pure species are happy with some kid running his mouth with a hybrid from, of all places, Thailand?
WTH are you talking about? What was even RELEVENT to the previous posts? We are talking about YOU. Your actions and purposely trolling other members then pretending to be a CHOIRBOY after you had your fun. Man-up and just admit you were trolling him on purpose. Not everyone is stupid enough buy into your manipulation tactics. I see right through you....we both do.

Hey Frank, I think your buddy's butt is hurting.
I think you're on drugs or drank way too much. You're not even making sense anymore.

LogiBear

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Nov 7, 2015
Minnesota
You are missing the point. I don't take offense in people owning hybrids. To each his own and he can enjoy whatever he likes.

What I did take offense was for him to come over and bash H. cyano with his hybrid that he bought from Thailand.

You think all the people who worked on getting, keeping, understanding, breeding and distributing pure species are happy with some kid running his mouth with a hybrid from, of all places, Thailand?
K

What is wrong with you. Seriously. He didnt start bashing Cyanos. He owns/owned one for Gods sake.

Pure species are no better than hybrids. Hybrids arent better than pures. They are both fish, and both creatures born into this world whether or not it was done with human intervention.

I guess the only way to put this to analogy is with humans... Humans, a very very long time ago, were different species. Different races have different genetics. For example, a black man could only get a bone marrow transfusion (or whatever its called) from another person of African descent because any other races dont have a similar enough genetic makeup. So i guess you could possibly see several species of modern humans if you felt the need to break it down that way. And that would mean mixes could be called hybrids. but we are considered a single species because we are very very similar.

Not sure if i made that clear or not. Im trying to say that even though they may be different (a white man and a black man) they are still very similar (both humans, share nearly all genetics) and should be treated the same as one another.

Essentially, dont be racist to fish. Or humans.

Im sorry for "hijacking" this thread

Reactions: Frank Castle

peathenster

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Nov 26, 2008
Georgia, US
WTH are you talking about? What was even RELEVENT to the previous posts? We are talking about YOU. Your actions and purposely trolling other members then pretending to be a CHOIRBOY after you had your fun. Man-up and just admit you were trolling him on purpose. Not everyone is stupid enough buy into your manipulation tactics. I see right through you....we both do.

I think you're on drugs or drank way too much. You're not even making sense anymore.
I'm not trying to be nice. I said his fish was disgusting because he said it was better than H. cyano. Never once have I pretended to be nice to him. I'm bashing his fish, and that's what it is.

I hate it when you tell people they are wrong, they come back and tell you that you must say it nicely, and you can't hurt their feelings. No I won't.

Go ahead and defend the guy who thinks interracial couples make hybrids. Go ahead.

peathenster

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Nov 26, 2008
Georgia, US
K

What is wrong with you. Seriously. He didnt start bashing Cyanos. He owns/owned one for Gods sake.

Pure species are no better than hybrids. Hybrids arent better than pures. They are both fish, and both creatures born into this world whether or not it was done with human intervention.

I guess the only way to put this to analogy is with humans... Humans, a very very long time ago, were different species. Different races have different genetics. For example, a black man could only get a bone marrow transfusion (or whatever its called) from another person of African descent because any other races dont have a similar enough genetic makeup. So i guess you could possibly see several species of modern humans if you felt the need to break it down that way. And that would mean mixes could be called hybrids. but we are considered a single species because we are very very similar.

Not sure if i made that clear or not. Im trying to say that even though they may be different (a white man and a black man) they are still very similar (both humans, share nearly all genetics) and should be treated the same as one another.

Essentially, dont be racist to fish. Or humans.

Im sorry for "hijacking" this thread
With all due respect, I don't think I'll ever agree with people who think humans are several different species. Sorry but I'll stop here.

Edit - ok I'll give it a quick try. Different human races are all the same species, originated in Africa, from a population that once was reduced to a few hundred people. Human races are similar to variants of the same fish species from different locales. Children from interracial couples are not hybrids. They are the same species, H. sapiens.

Humans and monkeys are different species. A hybrid fish, as the so called SRT, would be akin to (God forbid) progenies between a human and a monkey, a horse and a donkey, a tiger and a lion.

I hope this makes more sense. And for your own good, don't tell anybody in person that you think black men and white men are different species.

Last edited:

LogiBear

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Nov 7, 2015
Minnesota
I'm not trying to be nice. I said his fish was disgusting because he said it was better than H. cyano. Never once have I pretended to be nice to him. I'm bashing his fish, and that's what it is.

I hate it when you tell people they are wrong, they come back and tell you that you must say it nicely, and you can't hurt their feelings. No I won't.

Go ahead and defend the guy who thinks interracial couples make hybrids. Go ahead.
He didnt say it was better! Wth is wrong with you...

LogiBear

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Nov 7, 2015
Minnesota
With all due respect, I don't think I'll ever agree with people who think humans are several different species. Sorry but I'll stop here.
I dont think humans are. Im saying its possible to classify us as different species and yet we are all treated equally wether or not we are thought of as multiple species. And i think it should be the same for all animals

Woefulrelic

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Dec 7, 2013
NJ
Ones an exotic model from Thailand and one is from good ole Texas.

Get the imported girl
Get the imported girl
This is the ca/SA board and he didn't suggest a fish found in either of those regions, while suggesting it over one found there. If you think it's apples to apples then we will personally disagree, but to suggest that he did nothing worth debating is silly imo.

Reactions: peathenster
Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store