Status
Not open for further replies.

Woefulrelic

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Dec 7, 2013
NJ
I got a good little chuckle out of that :D

Why do you even care? The guy has over 5,500 posts and 57 "Likes". How many people do you think are listening to advice from him with those stats? Not to mention he purposely comes to the thread to troll it and insult people, then pretends to be an upstanding citizen and say "Oh yea, well this thread is getting off-topic". 1 "Like" for every HUNDRED posts.....

Gee, I wonder why.
Suggesting his like count is indicative of the people who listen to his advice. This to me says that he posts a lot of hot air and people don't appreciate any advice he gives. Then you suggest he is purposefully insulting people or trolling, when anyone with eyes could entertain the possibility that perhaps he was a pure cichlid enthusiast that was hurt by the remarks. That didn't happen however as you directly insult him and any advice he has given in his entire post history. It's your job as the scholar to research until your satisfied. Feel free to prove me wrong but neither of us really expect eachother to spend hours on this petty argument.

Frank Castle

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2016
Pennsylvannia
Suggesting his like count is indicative of the people who listen to his advice. This to me says that he posts a lot of hot air and people don't appreciate any advice he gives. Then you suggest he is purposefully insulting people or trolling, when anyone with eyes could entertain the possibility that perhaps he was a pure cichlid enthusiast that was hurt by the remarks. That didn't happen however as you directly insult him and any advice he has given in his entire post history. It's your job as the scholar to research until your satisfied. Feel free to prove me wrong but neither of us really expect eachother to spend hours on this petty argument.
Dude, OMG, he sounded like a biased windbag. Are you happy now? You're driving me crazy. The whole POINT of these past 4 pages is "NO ONE WANTS TO LISTEN TO SOMEONE WHO COMES OFF AS A D-BAG." You just don't friggin get it, do you???!!!

Ask L LiLG how she feels about it. If you want people to take you seriously, present yourself appropriately if not, I'll find help elsewhere. Do I look desperate?

Now because he doesn't know how to act, this "man who spent hundreds of hours blah blah blah" ...................

......is on my ignore list because I find him the equivalent of Freddy Krueger claws on a chalkboard.

Have you made your point yet? Do you really feel like you've "gotten through" to me?

And the whole reason I made it a point is because I was the one who learned the hard way by posting in a manner I should have double-checked to see if it could be taken offensively in another thread.

Yup....I'm a hypocrite, but I lived, learned and I'm trying to fix it. REAL men can admit they are wrong sometimes without losing face.

Woefulrelic

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Dec 7, 2013
NJ
Not yet. I'll say two things. You know you should bow out of an arguement when you have to pick apart grammar or play the victim. Have a nice day Frank.

Frank Castle

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2016
Pennsylvannia
Not yet. I'll say two things. You know you should bow out of an arguement when you have to pick apart grammar or play the victim. Have a nice day Frank.
What are you talking about and why do I feel like I'm talking to a 10th grader?? Grammar?? What?

I''m outta here. I'll remember this next time you PM me begging for help.

Reactions: Woefulrelic

Skalper666

Dovii
MFK Member
Sep 13, 2009
NS, Canada
I think you missed that. Dummy informed Frank of things he should have learned in grade school. So Frank then later commented on how he spelled "you're" wrong. It was very fitting.

Woefulrelic

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Dec 7, 2013
NJ
I think you missed that. Dummy informed Frank of things he should have learned in grade school. So Frank then later commented on how he spelled "you're" wrong. It was very fitting.
You're***

Clearly you learned nothing in primary school kiddo. Done with you. Don't quote my message you got an issue PM me.
I should have been less vague with my post

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store