Hard to find 3M black quartz and Premium black sand

cichlidgirl

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 7, 2008
upstate ny
DONT ORDER FROM THAT SOURCE. The 1/2 sand arrived and looks fantastic but he has severe shipping issues. He uses USPS flate rate boxes and loads up 40-50 pounds of sand in it then does not reinforce it, i had one box arrive last week (post marked 12 may 08 ) covered in "recieved damaged" tape and notice that it had been repacked in two different cities. The seller is now abusive (mocking me and using foul language because i am attempting to regain my losses from paypal. He has lied to paypal saying i had told him im happy and dropped my claim !! STAY AWAY FROM HIM. I would have done much better going to doctor fosters and just ordered the tahitian moon sand there. Im waiting to be finished with the jerk so i can repost my "experience " with him. I cant wait to copy his response to me when i tried to get my money back, nobody will buy from him again for quite a long time .

Camphilophus

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 11, 2008
Howell, Michigan
cichlidgirl;1870122; said:
DONT ORDER FROM THAT SOURCE. The 1/2 sand arrived and looks fantastic but he has severe shipping issues. He uses USPS flate rate boxes and loads up 40-50 pounds of sand in it then does not reinforce it, i had one box arrive last week (post marked 12 may 08 ) covered in "recieved damaged" tape and notice that it had been repacked in two different cities. The seller is now abusive (mocking me and using foul language because i am attempting to regain my losses from paypal. He has lied to paypal saying i had told him im happy and dropped my claim !! STAY AWAY FROM HIM. I would have done much better going to doctor fosters and just ordered the tahitian moon sand there. Im waiting to be finished with the jerk so i can repost my "experience " with him. I cant wait to copy his response to me when i tried to get my money back, nobody will buy from him again for quite a long time .
Lol that sucks! Sorry to hear. This is why I don't buy a lot of things on ebay. Can't expect muchfrom some guy selling sand out his moms basement..

cichlidgirl

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 7, 2008
upstate ny
yeah it sure does suck. I hardly ever buy anything online. I could not find any where i live and was forced to look for some online. Im so disappointed. I have to say, i have all ready cost him 7 orders just in the last 10 days or so. Im going to enjoy my revenge :ROFL:

gomezladdams

Polypterus
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2005
gilboa,ny
Yea the only place within 100 miles of me that sells the colorquartz wont even talk to me cause they only sell b2b.Sucks.

cichlids _killer

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 13, 2008
northside of da chi
i wish u can get it local and dont have to deal with that drama...3M here's is only 18$ 50pound bag but have to put in order for 50$ and up.i got 3bags use only 2 and sale the other bag for 10$ to one of the member here ..3M is great but the mess up part is to wash them before put it in the tank:nilly:

cichlids _killer

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 13, 2008
northside of da chi
well here you go mike. this's where i got my .next time if u in town for gcca swap or some just call them and stop by ..i dont think that they will ship though
AGSCO Corporation &nbsp847-520-4455
160 West Hintz Road
Wheeling IL 60090
* Distributor - Floors, Pool

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store