He has kamfa traits. Im so thrilled!

flowerhornfishman

Piranha
MFK Member
Sep 16, 2013
Malaysia
Thanks... any idea why the head is not bumped up? Any special thing needed?
the kok size is all in the genes. your fh looks like he has a hard kok, a kok tht doesnt go really massive no matter what you do. you really have some experience in keepin fhs so why not buy some tht have big koks. super red dragons can be a start. if you want bigger ones, buy kamfas. their heads grow massive. thts how i play with flowerhorns. i gain experience bfore i go buy the more expensive and quality ones. they usually have it in most lfs. :D

Galantspeedz

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Feb 28, 2017
the kok size is all in the genes. your fh looks like he has a hard kok, a kok tht doesnt go really massive no matter what you do. you really have some experience in keepin fhs so why not buy some tht have big koks. super red dragons can be a start. if you want bigger ones, buy kamfas. their heads grow massive. thts how i play with flowerhorns. i gain experience bfore i go buy the more expensive and quality ones. they usually have it in most lfs. :D
Thanks.. actually flowerhorns is just for fun since I was helping my friend to bring in some from thailand so bought a few fry to try luck haha

the animal guy

Arapaima
MFK Member
Aug 23, 2009
The Monster head Red Dragons(fertile) are the ones with big heads and people took that and bred to something else like a Texas or a Parrot to make Kamfas that took on the big head from the Dragon ZZ.

The Original Big Head gene of All FHs today came from The Ampholophus since back in the days of FHs and the big head trait's been bred on.

the animal guy

Arapaima
MFK Member
Aug 23, 2009
I afraid I will use needle poke the kok... always have an urge to do it haha
that's like what a 3 years old kid would think though. Like they don't know shheet and a living animal is a toy. Stupid

flowerhornfishman

Piranha
MFK Member
Sep 16, 2013
Malaysia
The Monster head Red Dragons(fertile) are the ones with big heads and people took that and bred to something else like a Texas or a Parrot to make Kamfas that took on the big head from the Dragon ZZ.

The Original Big Head gene of All FHs today came from The Ampholophus since back in the days of FHs and the big head trait's been bred on.
Kamfas i know came from vieja. variation of diffrent genes make high quality ones. and not all big koks are fertile if u have more experience in breeding. names of different traits used are diffrent. we here dont use "zhenzhou" anymore for instance. we just call it red dragons. the 9.9 Kamfa are the jewel of fhs now costing above 1000$. that is the only type of fh tht we are unable to breed here cuz they are so expensive and quiet risky.

flowerhornfishman

Piranha
MFK Member
Sep 16, 2013
Malaysia
that's like what a 3 years old kid would think though. Like they don't know shheet and a living animal is a toy. Stupid
And you come up here to ruin the mood as if u know evrything. he was just being sarcastic lol believe me, you think you manage to raise a simple red dragon fh and you so called yourself experienced. you come here and see how much that you dont know. see for urself. cntrol ur ego.

Galantspeedz

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Feb 28, 2017
And you come up here to ruin the mood as if u know evrything. he was just being sarcastic lol believe me, you think you manage to raise a simple red dragon fh and you so called yourself experienced. you come here and see how much that you dont know. see for urself. cntrol ur ego.
is ok lar... just ignore him lol....

arguing with him will bring me down to his level so i left it at that....

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store