Help ID catfish

Fishman Dave

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Nov 14, 2015
West Yorkshire
Essentially no.
There are a number of hybrids coming through recently and picking their genetics is getting harder. The usuals such as tsnxmarmoratus cross are looking more like second generation crosses such as tsn crossed with a tsnxmarmoratus cross itself, and others have started crossing tsn with doradids to give a different head shape.
I agree, head shape and whiskers say hybrid, but can’t say what with.

wednesday13

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 2, 2008
The deep south
Looks like the regular “run of the mill” TSNxMarmoratus hybrids to me. They were always varied in appearance. No special or different head shape or pattern on this specimen IMO

thebiggerthebetter

Senior Curator
Staff member
MFK Member
Dec 31, 2009
Naples, FL, USA

wednesday13

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 2, 2008
The deep south
Wednesday13 is 100% correct IMHumO, as he most usually is. He is our resident "King" on the TSN anyway... as well as anything deviating from the norm.. that's right, boys and girls, kinky too is our "King"... Maybe the life, as it inevitably rolls on like a steamroller, will straighten him out :)

More here: https://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/forums/threads/tsnxlei-i-think-could-it-be-p-corruscans.564171/
2 kind as always Vik ??… im just a crotchety bridge troll now yellin at kids to keep glass bangin around these parts ??

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store