Help Me Poly Stock

clm08k

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Oct 31, 2016
It's hard to tell how long he was as I rarely saw his whole body, mostly his head because he would greet you. :)

Definitely >2 feet, probably 3 feet? I'm not sure though.
yay! That's the best part. :) being able to see its face. Snuffers sounds fabulous. I wish I got to meet him. Sounds like another reason to go in there often :)

kewpiefishypewpie

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 21, 2016
Only place I've seen them for sale is through wet spot, I'll have to look around. Just trying to think where I could put it too the sens tank is only a 30. Can't risk the baby hets and I'm pretty sure my polleni would be like yeah that's going in my belly right away

Reactions: Polyaddict86

magpie

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jun 4, 2016
Oregon
You might be able to find a larger one through Toyin? Not sure. Any jump on the size thing that you can get would be good .

Reactions: Polyaddict86

kewpiefishypewpie

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 21, 2016
I'm sure my stock list is going to change too though. Should start with the upper jaws first like Polyaddict86 Polyaddict86 suggested probably. I think I'm going to buy UJs then LJs and THEN the ornate lol

Polyaddict86

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 1, 2016
Yey bay bay
I'm sure my stock list is going to change too though. Should start with the upper jaws first like Polyaddict86 Polyaddict86 suggested probably. I think I'm going to buy UJs then LJs and THEN the ornate lol
You can grow the ornate with the UJ, just make sure that the other UJ have grith and big enough not to be eaten by the ornate, and less hiding spot for the ornate to claim and of course you need to have alot of poly with the ornate.

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
Look at it another way. Buy what you like. If your leaning towards lower jaws or vice versa you may just end up rehoming a bunch of fish.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store