Help Me Poly Stock

kewpiefishypewpie

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 21, 2016
Look at it another way. Buy what you like. If your leaning towards lower jaws or vice versa you may just end up rehoming a bunch of fish.
That does make sense, I'm trying to find one that I don't like at this point. I watched a member on here's video, the ultimate bichir care guide. After the first time I watched it I wanted all UJ's, then I watched it again and all the LJ's. Decisions

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
That does make sense, I'm trying to find one that I don't like at this point. I watched a member on here's video, the ultimate bichir care guide. After the first time I watched it I wanted all UJ's, then I watched it again and all the LJ's. Decisions
Dont think you have to choose. Just keep them well fed.

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
The congicus and bichir bichir (is this fish called something else commonly?) are really appealing to me now
Congicus/congo bichir

Polypterus bichir bichir/pbb/nile bichir
Im sure their are others. I love congicus, ig i coyld only have one poly it would most likely be a congi. For me they are one of the only polys that that cool even when washed out, have like a yellowish/greyish tone thats still pretty cool.

kewpiefishypewpie

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 21, 2016
I've been thinking a lot about my different options here. magpie magpie isn't your goal to have a poly/cichlid community tank eventually? I'm leaning more towards having one big tank for my cichlids and poly's, probably upper jaws.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store