HELP!! Possible ick outbreak

vaine111

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2009
Metro-Detroit
had 2 and 3 oscars. along with countless other tankmates. if you are really planning on keeping all those fish i suggest a minimum 300 gallon tank. or just be like my buddy and practically take the fish to the point just before they just die from starvation before you feed them and they should fit in maybe a 120.

vaine111

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2009
Metro-Detroit
oh he didnt do that just so he didnt have to get a big tank. he likes fish but can give 2 s**ts about them. i lol but it really aint funny... but anyway good luck with the fish. i had mine in a 90 gallon when i started and i knew they got big thats why i got them. but i had no idea that when you really care for the fish like i do they dont die at 8" like my friends did. they keep living and growing lol.

Evilking

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jan 26, 2009
MN
vaine111;2831355; said:
had 2 and 3 oscars. along with countless other tankmates. if you are really planning on keeping all those fish i suggest a minimum 300 gallon tank. or just be like my buddy and practically take the fish to the point just before they just die from starvation before you feed them and they should fit in maybe a 120.
Is that your Pacu in the 125? :nilly: Looks like the tank is way to small for him. Need to step up to a 300 +.

To the original poster. Just let your fish die and go pick up some plastic fish. You will never have to feed the plastic fish or even change the water. Everyone is giving you some great advice on how to take care of your fish. Not only that but you the one being a dick. Now stop wasting peoples time if you don't want to save your fish. :eek:

vaine111

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2009
Metro-Detroit
yeah that was the 22" pacu in the 120. and yes i know this thats why i am telling him like i wished someone did for me. i kept the pacu longer then i wanted cause of my mom. and now that i am smarter thanks to MFK i know better. lmao. but thanks though. and the pacu found a good home BTW.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store