HELP. STOCKING 105g

Fish_tank_dude_96

Black Skirt Tetra
MFK Member
Feb 15, 2017
They do indeed aquire some work!! But so beautiful. And my mistake I should have specified when I ment lost. I'm really looking for an active looking tank. Some colorful schools out and about and maybe some medium semi aggressive fish. I've had a birchir before and honestly it was like have a log at the bottom of my tank until the lights when out. He was about 10.5-11 inches long to!

Fish_tank_dude_96

Black Skirt Tetra
MFK Member
Feb 15, 2017
ALSO!! If anyone of you have an IG please give me a follow at @fish_tank_dude96 I've had it up for a few years now so if your interested in checking out what I have give me a follow!! It would be much appreciated

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

justarn

Arapaima
MFK Member
May 24, 2011
Kent UK
In my 4ft 90g I have
Kissing gourami with
Buenos Aires
Giant danio
Long finned tetra
Apollo shark
Keyhole cichlids
Small pleco l001
Cories
And a red tail black shark
Mucosus catfish
Raninus bumblebee catfish.

It's very very active and enjoyable to watch, maybe an idea or two there, they all love mill worms and earth worms.

Fish_tank_dude_96

Black Skirt Tetra
MFK Member
Feb 15, 2017
In my 4ft 90g I have
Kissing gourami with
Buenos Aires
Giant danio
Long finned tetra
Apollo shark
Keyhole cichlids
Small pleco l001
Cories
And a red tail black shark
Mucosus catfish
Raninus bumblebee catfish.

It's very very active and enjoyable to watch, maybe an idea or two there, they all love mill worms and earth worms.

Love it!! All these suggestions are great! Im gonna research all fish suggested to me and see which path I go down!

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

jeaninel

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Oct 15, 2014
california
I love the combo of Congo tetra and Dennison barbs although a 4 ft tank is a but tight for full grown Dennisons but with the 24" width it may work. In my 6 ft community tank I have Dennisons, Bolivian rams, rummynose, cories, a couple angels and a severum as well as several other catfish (Raphael, bn plecos, and South American bumblebees). It's a very peaceful and active tank. There's lots of movement and always something interesting to watch. In your 4 ft tank I would probably omit the severum.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store