Hey there just go ahead and suggest

Exp

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Aug 12, 2018
Agreed with S skjl47

There is also a chance that you could also be introducing stronger, more medicine resitant strains of bacteria / viruses etc into your local systems as well...

I mean whats done is done now and im sure others in this world will still do it, but next time if you decide to collect a fish and keep it in your home aquarium, please keep it there for life :)
Hmm i know i did wrong but now it cannnot be reversed and i posted with saying all that about releasing because i wanted you guys to point it out so that others who did the same mistake will reticulate and not do this mistake again

Exp

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Aug 12, 2018
Agreed with S skjl47

There is also a chance that you could also be introducing stronger, more medicine resitant strains of bacteria / viruses etc into your local systems as well...

I mean whats done is done now and im sure others in this world will still do it, but next time if you decide to collect a fish and keep it in your home aquarium, please keep it there for life :)
Hmm i know i did wrong but now it cannnot be reversed and i posted with saying all that about releasing because i wanted you guys to point it out so that others who did the same mistake will reticulate and not do this mistake again

Exp

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Aug 12, 2018
To be honest i didn't release it and its with me i just had to change the setup and it starts eating just wanted to see how many were aware of never release tank fish ( i zoomed because the depth was huge so its blurry dont mind pls)

15452020533291691644541.jpg

skjl47

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
May 16, 2011
Tennessee
Hello; Interesting. So at the cost of our trust you played us for a personal experiment? It seems only two of us called you on releasing the fish anyway.

Exp

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Aug 12, 2018
Hello; Interesting. So at the cost of our trust you played us for a personal experiment? It seems only two of us called you on releasing the fish anyway.
Hmm thats right not many think about aquarium diseases in other water bodies they only think native or not native

Exp

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Aug 12, 2018
An
And yeah seems like ill end up with 1 or 2 dwarf snakehead cause its cold here and with daily water changes oscar might not stay for long but snakehead s here only are available in cold season and they live in extreme conditions so ill buy some dwarf 12 inch limit ones

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store