Hey Ya'll Texans...MFK meet?

pshtex

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Nov 8, 2010
united states
Has it ever been done??? IDK but it should be done how many of ya'll would be down to meet some where?? we could set some trot lines and do a fish fry or just BBQ some beef idk if u like the sound of a meet put some ideas down here
|
V

fishmamma

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
I actually had big plans for doing one here in San Antonio... but some unexpected 'things' have come up that will not allow me the time to set everything up.. I would love to help.. if someone else will host.. there are quite a few TX MFK'ers that I know would love to join in the fun..

Houston would be fine with me...

I say July 16 or 30th.. I don't know Houston.. so someone pick a place now! :D

Venom SS

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Aug 14, 2008
Texas
Im up in Dallas, be no traveling to Houston for me. If it was local ide probably go, and by local I mean within 30 miles lol.

fishmamma

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Venom SS;5160801; said:
Im up in Dallas, be no traveling to Houston for me. If it was local ide probably go, and by local I mean within 30 miles lol.
Oh c'mon, it's only a 4ish hour drive.... :D

pshtex

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Nov 8, 2010
united states
i would say every one come to college station cause it is in the middle and all but there is nothing here. i can make it to just about anywhere so maybe i don't know we could do a poll between austin/san ann, dallas, and houston to see where the biggest turn out would be. or i would say state in your posts how far u are willing to drive???

pshtex

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Nov 8, 2010
united states
personally now that i think about it we should all go where there is a sweet texas cichild fishing spot but that is just me

fishmamma

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
I'll drive 4 hours, so basically any of your options are open for me, with some notice.. but you better make it fun :D!!! but I can help with that too!

Fishing, beer, bbq.. sounds sweeet! alright someone pick a fishing spot!! Sorry, I don't get out enough or somethin'...

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store