HI HELP DaMAGED ARO BARBEL

Rubywee

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jun 12, 2017
haha really thanks travis cant wait for that he already knows when i drop the pellets and waits there whenever i turn on the tank lights haha i trained him that way lights turn on = pellets

Reactions: Bigfishnut

Bigfishnut

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 28, 2016
Warren PA
2017-07-07-21-04-39.jpg When you get a chance, post a pic of the little guy. I'd like to see him/her. Love asian aros...I live in USA so I have to settle for a silver. Wouldn't trade him for 10 asian aros though. Really great fish!

Rubywee

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jun 12, 2017
sure we live in a part of the phillipines where only common fish are available at the petshop the rarest ive seen here is a jardini and a malaysian green so i had to buy my rtg from manila our capital city and we bought from some one who is known for his pickyness in buying fish he cost us 200 usd but he was worth it no damage to the fins at all il post a pic now

Rubywee

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jun 12, 2017
That's her while she was steal with the dealer and he sent photos of five aros to let us pick so we picked this beauty

Reactions: Bigfishnut

Rubywee

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jun 12, 2017
yeah anyway how long does it usually take for the barbel to come back up usually i mean worse case?but even if it doesent ive decided i will never cut it off tsunade will never forgive us for that hehe tsunade thats her name and i never want to cause her any pain

Bigfishnut

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 28, 2016
Warren PA
I can't remember how long mine took. Seems like 4 or 5 weeks maybe? It was a little better about a week after it happened. When it first happened it was really broken and pointed down. Even seemed loose and sort of floppy. Now you would never know it was that bad.

Rubywee

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jun 12, 2017
oh thank you so much travis u dont know how much relief you gave us yeah its just hanging now and she still hasent left the corner for 2 hours hope fully by lunch time she'll be swimming around again can i try feeding her then? she's such a eater she even eats the sinking pellets meant for the marbled pim haha

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store