Hikari Bio gold - sinking ??

HikariSalesUSA

M.A.N. Community Sponsor
MFK Member
Community Sponsor
Jan 31, 2010
At the present time there are no plans to offer a sinking Cichlid Bio-Gold+ due to the fact that the majority of users of this product are feeding larger cichlids who readily eat from the surface.

buddha1200

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Sep 22, 2008
camden, NJ
any plans to make a larger pellet size of the bio-gold+ ?

Dan F

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Dec 10, 2007
Oregon
HikariSalesUSA;4931476; said:
At the present time there are no plans to offer a sinking Cichlid Bio-Gold+ due to the fact that the majority of users of this product are feeding larger cichlids who readily eat from the surface.
You might want to think about it in the future. Eartheaters seem to be gaining a lot of popularity these days. I feed mine sinking Cichlid Gold, but I would love to try them on Bio-Gold.

buddha1200

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Sep 22, 2008
camden, NJ
Dan Feller;4931732; said:
You might want to think about it in the future. Eartheaters seem to be gaining a lot of popularity these days. I feed mine sinking Cichlid Gold, but I would love to try them on Bio-Gold.

Agree,mine geo's also eat sinking gold,they will come to the surface if i put bio-gold plus in there for the sevrums.

HikariSalesUSA

M.A.N. Community Sponsor
MFK Member
Community Sponsor
Jan 31, 2010
Thanks for the input! There are no plans for a larger pellet due to the fact that larger fish can readily eat the medium sized pellet without any issue and we want to avoid any concern about smaller fish being fed a pellet that is too large for them. Also, the larger surface area that the smaller pellet provides when moving through the digestive tract of the fish filled with Hikari Germ provides assimilation that is preferred over that which would occur with a larger pellet.

HikariSalesUSA

M.A.N. Community Sponsor
MFK Member
Community Sponsor
Jan 31, 2010
We'll pass your information along to our product development team and appreciate very much your time to provide us your thoughts and your fish's preference too :)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store