Hikari Sturgeon Pellets

Matteus

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 6, 2018
Canada eh
I haven’t used hikari sturgeon, but I have used sera sturgeon.

I liked them alot personally because it seemed like the rays were able to digest it much better than most other pellets including the carnivore and massivore pellets from hikari. My rays would go nuts for them as well so it was a win imo.

One down side is that sturgeons need more fat because they are cold water species, so it could be a con. But I would imagine you could get away with young active rays as apposed to mature rays. (My speculation)

I know this isn’t the hikari that you are specifically asking about, but hikari typically makes a palatable enough pellet that it shouldn’t be too much different imo.

Reactions: viper0397

viper0397

Dovii
MFK Member
Nov 18, 2013
Grand Rapids, Michigan
www.facebook.com
I haven’t used hikari sturgeon, but I have used sera sturgeon.

I liked them alot personally because it seemed like the rays were able to digest it much better than most other pellets including the carnivore and massivore pellets from hikari. My rays would go nuts for them as well so it was a win imo.

One down side is that sturgeons need more fat because they are cold water species, so it could be a con. But I would imagine you could get away with young active rays as apposed to mature rays. (My speculation)

I know this isn’t the hikari that you are specifically asking about, but hikari typically makes a palatable enough pellet that it shouldn’t be too much different imo.
I actually have an opportunity to import hikari Sturgeon pellets in bulk from Japan. So I am basically looking for input.

Thank you for the response. I am looking to use this on pups.

Reactions: Matteus
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store