HOLY **** What the hell is this!

CichlaRyan

Piranha
MFK Member
Jun 24, 2008
Land of sun
okay last night before i was gonnna sleep i heard cats screaming and i think some coyotes.

well the next mornin i come and see a whole leg and tail of a cat inside my pond and a head of a cat in my back yard the coyote tracks all over the ground my fish didnt get hurt as for my pond is 6ft deep.

They kill one of my parakeet though... what can i do to stop this i heard lion crap helps cause it shows predator stench or something like that but help. :eek::eek::eek::eek:

jdiidy271

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 17, 2008
new york
dang that sucks..... creepy what noe animal will do to another.... kill or be killed i guess.

TribalRage

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 28, 2006
Ohio
We recently had the same problem on my girlfriends farm. We went out and found their den with 5 pups running around it. We sat out that night waiting for them and scared them with some gun shots and lights. They moved their den and no longer bother the animals. Haven't seen them since.

Honda12

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 7, 2006
Michigan
My uncle use to have a problem with his chickens and coyotes. He just bought three Anatolian shepards, now no more coyotes.

Tommydeal

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 1, 2008
Dracut, MA
That wolf urine is pretty expensive. Maybe you can get away with bobcat urine and save a few bucks.

BigPleco

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 10, 2005
Markesan, WI
Get a gun and wait for em!!!! Scare the s**t out of em and they wont be back!!

HandsomeDevil

Gambusia
MFK Member
Sep 6, 2005
Arizona
Get a couple Pitbulls, coyote problem gone!. I had to shoot some when they got into my dad's chickens and geese. Sucks but sometimes thats the only answer.

CichlaRyan

Piranha
MFK Member
Jun 24, 2008
Land of sun
i actually live in SD in a regular neighborhood thing is theres my backyard then a canyon and that canyon houses raccons coyotes skunks and mice. damn vermins.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store