Hoplias aimara attack !!!

peter predtank

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jun 22, 2015
peterborough ontario
nice !!

heres a fishing video , with a bunch of around 30 ponders caught . they go up a pretty small stream called anjumara creek and catch a bunch . you really get a good look at the beastly ness of them in this video . hope it works for you guys ;) check it out and let me know if it does work . maybe the river monsters one was just more copy rights or something .

Reactions: moe214

moe214

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Oct 13, 2014
nice !!

heres a fishing video , with a bunch of around 30 ponders caught . they go up a pretty small stream called anjumara creek and catch a bunch . you really get a good look at the beastly ness of them in this video . hope it works for you guys ;) check it out and let me know if it does work . maybe the river monsters one was just more copy rights or something .

Now it begs the question, why the hell they do expensive lol but at about 16:30-40 the aimara bit the camera thought that was cool. That 28lb was a beast you could see the hump on its back probably straight muscle

peter predtank

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jun 22, 2015
peterborough ontario
Now it begs the question, why the hell they do expensive lol but at about 16:30-40 the aimara bit the camera thought that was cool. That 28lb was a beast you could see the hump on its back probably straight muscle
there jaws look like they must have some serious biting power too . :eek: and huge mouths . i sure as hell would not want to fall out of a boat down there lol . soo many beasties that can electrocute you or take off an arm or foot lol

not sure why there soo expensive maybe just rarer , and no body is producing them in ponds yet , like with red tails and arrowanas and other fish . so there wild caught . i got a very good deal on mine maybe the price is coming down ... are red tails bred in ponds yet in asia ? i think i read they were ?

Reactions: moe214

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
there jaws look like they must have some serious biting power too . :eek: and huge mouths . i sure as hell would not want to fall out of a boat down there lol . soo many beasties that can electrocute you or take off an arm or foot lol

not sure why there soo expensive maybe just rarer , and no body is producing them in ponds yet , like with red tails and arrowanas and other fish . so there wild caught . i got a very good deal on mine maybe the price is coming down ... are red tails bred in ponds yet in asia ? i think i read they were ?
All wild caught and big fish are VERY expensive to ship. Why ship one big one when you can fit a few smaller ones in the same space?

Those things are scary.

moe214

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Oct 13, 2014

Red tail cats? If so they've been being farm bred for awhile now. Arowannas are produced in mass as well. Go on YouTube and look up arowanna farm they got plenty of ponds filled with aros in asia. South America has the red tail farms. And pricing on wolves in general has been going down I noticed with vendors atleast. Wolves aren't rare. Only a few species. Aimara isn't one of them.

Reactions: peter predtank

peter predtank

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jun 22, 2015
peterborough ontario
yes was referring to south american red tail cats . back when i got the one i mentioned before how it got really tame like your black wolf .

this was 17 years ago i was only 20 years old at the time lol anyway i paid 100 bucks for a tiny little red tail . i had to feed him frozen blood worms he was so small lol they were still wild caught back then im assuming .

but ya 100 bucks for a tiny little wee guy 17 years ago this would be considered pretty expensive to most lol people thought i was crazy when i told them how much i paid for it .but that was the going rate lol . it grew so fast i sore i could see the growth every day . would do the rolly polly thing after eating looking like it swallowed a miniature basket ball or something

Reactions: J. H. and moe214
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store