MFK Member
Feb 5, 2009
East Texas

hastyryan

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 15, 2010
fairmount, in
the only thing that comes to mind for me is "have you ever........well you might be a redneck" LOL well that and toilets in the yard with flowers planted in them...LOL

Dane

Candiru
MFK Member
Feb 9, 2010
Ohio
hastyryan;3953753; said:
the only thing that comes to mind for me is "have you ever........well you might be a redneck" LOL well that and toilets in the yard with flowers planted in them...LOL
You're on to something here. How about a toilet as a above pond filter/waterfall. Pump water into the tank, remove the flapper so it will go into the bowl, and let it come out the bottom!

samuelskelton

Feeder Fish
Apr 16, 2020
I'm new here yet have been on the Trees and Shrubs gatherings for a couple of years.

As the title says, I'm making the bounce into Ponds with a complimentary gift 7'x7' around and 3' profound octagonal Hot Tub that I'm placing into the ground and making into a lake. I have needed a little lake for some time, yet the dark plastic ones at Menard's are somewhat little and costly.

My believing is to utilize a dark liner in the tub as opposed to attempting to cover/seal all the openings for the water planes. Is this right? I am likewise wanting to evacuate the under tub hosing found in the image. It will have stone around the edges.

Fish? Possibly, when I make it go. I live in a little, rather country town around 60 miles west of Chicago. Primary objective is to include a water highlight by the winged creature and squirrel feeders that can be handily observed from my kitchen feasting territory.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store