How’s the weather?

Niki_up

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 5, 2018
Lmao!!!! She said citizenship. Good one!
I meant citizenship.

man I would absolutely love to move to a warmer climate. I thought one had to have citizenship before moving into the US or applying for work visas before being able to work in the US (which I’m not even sure how either of those work)

How much free money are we talking here lol

Reactions: tlindsey

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
I meant citizenship.

man I would absolutely love to move to a warmer climate. I thought one had to have citizenship before moving into the US or applying for work visas before being able to work in the US (which I’m not even sure how either of those work)

How much free money are we talking here lol
Lol, well in Southern California I think the climate may be perfect for you since you prefer warmer weather. As far as the money goes, it seems like they can't give it away fast enough lol. If you are into having babies, you'll be set for life? Since you are a fellow MFK, I'll give you a heads up on the taxes though. They aren't the lowest.

Ulu

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 13, 2018
The Sunny San Joaquin
What really happens is a lot of people sneak across the border. Also people come here on a temporary visa and then they just never go home. The government can’t find them, or doesn’t want to bother to, and if they are working or buying they are paying taxes somehow.

None of it is legal, but in almost every case people are looking the other way.

• Wow
Reactions: Niki_up

deeda

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 26, 2008
Medina, Ohio
Well when I went to bed at midnight last night it was -10F and when I got up today at 9AM it was -4F and relatively sunny. It's the coldest weather we've had so far in 2022.

Reactions: tlindsey

jjohnwm

Sausage Finger Spam Slayer
MFK Member
Mar 29, 2019
Manitoba, Canada
About 2’ of snow. -30 to -40 for the past week. Warming up next week to -10 to -20 range.
Pretty much the same here in Manitoba, both at home in the south and up here at my worksite.

We had one day of -12C with almost no wind last week. Felt like being in Hawaii. :)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store