How’s the weather?

jjohnwm

Sausage Finger Spam Slayer
MFK Member
Mar 29, 2019
Manitoba, Canada
Partly cloudy. Temperature hasn’t been too high, which I’m greatly appreciating.
Very overcast up here as well. Snow was finally all gone, ground was drying up...and then we had a fairly heavy snowfall on June 1 that lasted into yesterday and will take a bit of time to slowly melt away. Still well below freezing most nights.

Back home it's much nicer, and I plan on moving some fish outdoors when I get home on Sunday.

I've been picturing a longhaired little surferdude "playing the banjo" (i.e. wielding a shovel) and it tends to bring an evil chuckle to my lips... :devil:

• Haha
Reactions: The Masked Shadow

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
I've been picturing a longhaired little surferdude "playing the banjo" (i.e. wielding a shovel) and it tends to bring an evil chuckle to my lips... :devil:
You do realise what our young surferdude friend has been doing don't you? He has been wielding said shovel about in said garden.....in BARE feet!! His reward is a foot full of thorns from one of the trees he dug up thus sidelining him from garden duties until he heals.

I think a foot full of thorns is better than a foot missing some, or all of his pinkies!

The Masked Shadow The Masked Shadow , get some bloody suitable footwear on whilst slamming a sharp spade into the ground. Jesus, Joseph and Mary, and the wee donkey too! Lol.

deeda

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 26, 2008
Medina, Ohio
Tuesday it was 85F at 3 PM, sunny and humid but today it was 85F at 10 AM, sunny and the humidity is 75%. :WHOA: The local weather forecast estimates it will be 95F by noon with a heat index of 105F. I'm so thankful we have A/C and the power grid is in good shape.

I feel so bad for the areas of the country and southern Ohio that got hit with terrible storms on late Monday and early Tuesday that have no power in this heat.

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
France and Spain are cooking at the minute in over 40°C temps. Some wind or other is pushing the warm weather north tomorrow, just for one day, typical. So tomorrow it is forecast that temps throughout the UK are going to be high 20's low 30's. Fantastic, even if it is for only a day! Cooler temps predicted for the weekend.

On a side note, D deeda alluded to the high US temps. Indeed, It seems you guys over the pond are also in for a sweltering spell of 40°C+ in many parts over the coming days from the reports I've listened to. Stay safe you guys.

Reactions: Deadeye and deeda

deeda

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 26, 2008
Medina, Ohio
It was 88F and sunny yesterday and already today it's 88F at 11 AM but the humidity is much higher. I love the sunny weather but higher humidity and temperatures over 85F I tend to stay indoors with the A/C on.

Reactions: tlindsey
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store