How did you come up with your avatar/username?

stingray94

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 22, 2007
Rhode Island
Hey,
Was just curious how everybody came up with what to use as their avatars and usernames. I think we already have a thread for the usernames though and I couldn't find it... So, sorry if we do and if we do than we can just keep it as avatars. My avatar is from the movie night at the roxbury which is one of my favorite movies and my username is because stingrays are my favorite animals and the 94 is just a random number because stingray was already taken. So how did you guys come up with yours?

Rhodes09

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 3, 2008
Massachusetts
my avatar is my favorite out of all the pictures i have taken of my fish. it is my sebae long tentacle anemone, and i want to make sure anyone who enjoys it isn't afraid to ask questions..

jerppyjerp

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Feb 5, 2006
Trout Island
Mine is of my grandfather

flamer

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 11, 2008
NC
www.youtube.com
My name is short for Flamingferrari... the avvy... wel, the superbowl, but I'm going to change it to my 46g tank soon

KellyRRoberts4

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 15, 2009
Texas
My username is pretty explanitory, and is mine for almost everything...
And my avatar is of a tattoo I want to get (just need the $$$).

Camshaft Ramrod

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 10, 2008
Orlando, FL
Well my name is Cameron, but this is a PG site. Use your imagination how I got the name.... Lets just say I'm not the one who thought it up....My reputation proceeds me..

Stump

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 19, 2008
Bichir Alley
My avatar I got just by chance. I took an above shot, and my Angelfish had this look on his face like he wanted to start something.

My username is Stump, because that is the nickname my friends call me. ;)

silverdragon

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 18, 2008
DOWN UNDER!
www.myspace.com
silverdragon - for my first Monster fish which was a silver arowana (which i still have)
Avatar - peacock bass.... need i say more. :headbang2

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store