How did you come up with your avatar/username?

devder1

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Oct 21, 2008
arizona
Camshaft Ramrod;2745539; said:
Well my name is Cameron, but this is a PG site. Use your imagination how I got the name.... Lets just say I'm not the one who thought it up....My reputation proceeds me..
lol way to be modest

bfhslilred93

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 18, 2008
new england
its my screenname on aol. i attend bishop feehan high school, i was born in 93, and i have flaming red hair, bfhs lilred 93, tada

my avitar is my old caprinus, it died :(

Druu

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 16, 2007
Notre Dame, IN
akskirmish;2745621; said:
Name-
Ak cause of the state I live in-Skirmish-Cause of the benchmade skirmish being one of my favorite knives
I always thought "ak" was for the kalishnikov.

Any how, Druu- pretty much my nickname. Early years of high school, it was BiggDruu, but then I realized, that I'm not that big. Only 6'1" so I dropped that.
As for my lack of avatar, I just haven't found something I want to put there. Maybe my FH when he grows up, but we'll see.

Red Devil

Nice to meet you and welcome to MFK
Staff member
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
United states of America
When i first joined MFK and was pondering a user name i asked my husband what should i call myself.. he said Red Devil.. and being my first fish was a red devil it proved appropriate.. Then you just add the red dobie... and i think it all fits.. :D:D

spotfin

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 2, 2006
Maine
Spotfin, from spotfin butterfly. A Florida/Caribbean butterfly fish that occasionally strays north along the Gulf Stream during summers. I caught a juvenile spotfin butterfly up here in Maine in 1999. The avatar is a ray I used to own.

gomezladdams

Polypterus
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2005
gilboa,ny
Im creepy and Im kooky
Mysterious and spooky
Alltogether ooky

Im just as bizzare as the tv character,and have just as much fun at it
The L in the middle is my actual first initial.
And the avatar is my oscar,the first cichlid I got when I returned to the hobby.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store