How does this tank look? 1000 gallon community dream tank.

LungfishLover1

Black Skirt Tetra
MFK Member
Mar 14, 2023
Perhaps based off your list you could do the clown loaches, 1 Fire Eel, 1 Chinese hi fin banded Shark, and a bunch of archers.

Or the BGK, Arowana, and some cichlids.

Or giant tank full of mini fish, guppies, snails, rams, shrimp, corys, etc. Perhaps that with Discus (just take out the shrimp unless you do the really large shrimp breeds such as vampire or bamboo).
Yeah the lungfish are kind of important (thus the username) so I am looking to keep those in whatever I choose. Just posted the updated version of the layout so if you could look at that?

Reactions: SilverArowanaBoi

Midwater

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2021
Thailand
Brackish archers can live in freshwater temporarily as juvys, but they have to eventually move to brackish.
No. Repetition of false information, I am afraid. All the archers I have ever seen and caught are only freshwater. And I live in archer territory. They may be some that live in mildly brackish water, but I have never come across them.

• Wow

LungfishLover1

Black Skirt Tetra
MFK Member
Mar 14, 2023
No. Repetition of false information, I am afraid. All the archers I have ever seen and caught are only freshwater. And I live in archer territory. They may be some that live in mildly brackish water, but I have never come across them.
Really? would they thrive or survive?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store