How has the coronavirus affected your personal life?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coryloach

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Apr 22, 2015
Hey, first of all I want to wish everyone a very safe journey through this crisis, health wise and otherwise.

As far as I am concerned, nothing much has changed in my life. I work long days and I long the time off. The only difference is I work from home now but I am so busy, my bottom goes numb from not getting up, and I can't even have lunch during work, haven't had one for nearly 2 weeks. Despite that, I am putting on weight :) . I do compensate for the lack of lunch at dinner time.....and I can barely go for a walk.

The benefits are, I do take better care of my precious fish. And if the world goes upsides, I have fresh fish and salad growing at home........

Avoiding the coronavirus is going to be mission impossible, so I am enjoying everyday I can in the way I can.

Coryloach

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Apr 22, 2015
Not a lot of change so far. A bit more coughing this morning than previous but have Dayquil to help now. Taking it easy in bed, feels like I just finished some good old basic training PT.
Jexnell, I wish your the fastest and easiest recovery possible. I hope it all goes speedy well for you. Please reach out if you need anything. That's what we're all here for, to help.

Jexnell, I wish your the fastest and easiest recovery possible. I hope it all goes speedy well for you. Please reach out if you need anything. That's what we're all here for, to help.
This is an attitude we all should have. If you need anything Jexnell Jexnell (and anybody else who can't get tylenol and stuff), like Coryloach said, we're all here.

(Apologize if we're overdoing things, we just want to make sure)

• Love
Reactions: Jexnell

Jexnell

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 17, 2017
PNW
Just want to say Thanks to you all, means so much to me all the care you all are sending me.

The virus for me is acting much like it is out in the world. Slowly building up, to tear you down.

Woke up at 5am coughing crazy, harder than normal to breath. Took some medication and sat there for two hours then it let up and back to just feeling like I just did 10 hours of PT....
I almost called for an ambulance at the hour mark, but it started letting up so sat it out.

• Wow
Reactions: dr exum

Niki_up

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 5, 2018
Just want to say Thanks to you all, means so much to me all the care you all are sending me.

The virus for me is acting much like it is out in the world. Slowly building up, to tear you down.

Woke up at 5am coughing crazy, harder than normal to breath. Took some medication and sat there for two hours then it let up and back to just feeling like I just did 10 hours of PT....
I almost called for an ambulance at the hour mark, but it started letting up so sat it out.
Just try not to push yourself past the point of not being able to call for help. Is your roommate around should anything go not as planned?

Reactions: Jexnell

I've heard from people the worst thing about it is not being able to fill your lungs.

DN328

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Aug 14, 2014
Fish Tank
Yes, I have been trying to get a forth red spotted severum for the tank crew and this covid-19 pandemic is disruptive ...joking aside...

This Friday I'll be going on 3 weeks working from home. Wake up in the morning and get ready as if Im going somewhere. The reality is I dont leave the house and my days still filled with meetings and delivera les (sw engineering). Kids out if school for two weeks now and Im trying to stay up on the many emails of what's going on with assignments and online llearningand what the state is ramping up on.

Things could be better, but could be a whole lot worse. For those not 100% healthy take care as that is priority 1. For everyone else stay healthy. Keep posting on MFK and thank you giving me things to read ;-)

Reactions: deeda and Jexnell
Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store