How has the coronavirus affected your personal life?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup that's what we are doing.
oof. I would tell you stay healthy but...oh man. I guess just hope for the best, what can you do at this point. At least it probably won't kill you. The problem is if you spread it to seniors.

Nilsafeller

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Apr 9, 2018
High river Alberta Canada
I feel like it’s about to go down.....

a few things have changed very similar to everyone else’s story here so far. But I think the next 2-3 days will be very crucial.
Agreed... I think by next week well be on lockdown.. just my opinion... there are people out everywhere still and the numbers of cases are just growing... def a weird feeling going to the grocery store and what not right now

Niki_up

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 5, 2018
Any of y'all still work (not from home?)
i go into work daily and go home if there is no work. (Most of my work is conducted at job sites and not my office)

I still work on all my job sites as well, only difference is social distancing and a lot more vigorous screening to get onto the job site ie: questioners and temp checks

Reactions: Backfromthedead

dr exum

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 29, 2007
Northwest
It’s not so bad for us at this point, I’d imagine a lot of folks are having real struggles which is very unfortunate.

I’d imagine another 30-60 days of this and may be another story for us...

the landscape of the world as we knew it is changed/changing as this is affecting most people...

be well all!

Farhan123

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jan 15, 2020
In NYC its pretty much the same as everyone else except Im stocking up on a little bit of extra fish food, conditioner and etc just in case I wont be able to get it later. Also 3 dollars for a 16 oz bottle of Aqeoun conditioner is great.

MrsE88

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 9, 2017
Minnesota - We don’t have a shelter in place order yet. Just highly encouraged to stay home. All non essential business are closed. A few family members are now out of work as a result. We are on a day to day basis on how we will proceed. Schools will likely stay closed passed the Friday deadline originally put in place. Supposedly our “social distancing” and isolating has been making a difference according to whatever data they are reviewing.

The worst we are experiencing personally is how this is effecting the trucking industry. Less places open for business, lack of necessities available at truck stops, they even closed all showers at truck stops. Nothing nicer then having to go days without showering to make a person feel like they are staying clean and sanitary ?
Rest stops even closed for a while in some places before they had to bag for them to open again. As it is there are never enough places for trucks to park overnight or while waiting for hours to refresh. It’s ridiculous.
But enough of my rant?

• Sad
Reactions: Matteus and deeda
Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store