How much did your tank cost?

Cichlomaniac

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 16, 2017
75 gallon tank with custom oak stand with hood+ fluval 405 with extra boxes of media+ 2 marineland 18-24" led lights+ a passel of decorations sand driftwood and + test kits thermometers, tank scrubbers about 2 pounds of food, airstones and air pump, 200 watt heater, some medications and water treatment kits+ about $30 in plants and about $35 worth of fish total cost roughly $200 I bought from Craigslist guy from the military was moving to another state... Probably about a $1100 -$1500 set up tops

Reactions: J. H.

Cichlomaniac

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 16, 2017
75 gallon tank with custom oak stand with hood+ fluval 405 with extra boxes of media+ 2 marineland 18-24" led lights+ a passel of decorations sand driftwood and + test kits thermometers, tank scrubbers about 2 pounds of food, airstones and air pump, 200 watt heater, some medications and water treatment kits+ about $30 in plants and about $35 worth of fish total cost roughly $200 I bought from Craigslist guy from the military was moving to another state... Probably about a $1100 -$1500 set up tops
Just went on Amazon and tallied everything up I missed a few items in above post came just short of $1500 and I paid $200 used, this is why I don't buy new. Plus I was able to salvage the previous owners ceramic filter rings for an instant cycle, going on 7 weeks and still no amonia or nitrite nitrate spikes to be alarmed about

Reactions: J. H.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store