How much would you pay for this clown loach?

Alistair

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 28, 2010
India
Alistair Alistair ... yes I do have the SB loach... not as nice as the pictures they sent me

View attachment 1236867

View attachment 1236868
Oh, looks good! Thanks for the update. Yes, either the photo was of the loach when he/she was younger or a different loach. Sucks when suppliers are not true to the fullest. The stripes on him seem to have faded a bit. Nevertheless an awesome fish.

Reactions: vincentwugwg

vincentwugwg

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Oct 22, 2013
New York Mets
Oh, looks good! Thanks for the update. Yes, either the photo was of the loach when he/she was younger or a different loach. Sucks when suppliers are not true to the fullest. The stripes on him seem to have faded a bit. Nevertheless an awesome fish.
after double and triple checking.. seems like it's the same loach. The loach in the pic is much fatter and younger as well, since the stripes didnt fade much yet.

Reactions: Alistair

andrewsin

Dovii
MFK Member
Feb 19, 2010
london
after double and triple checking.. seems like it's the same loach. The loach in the pic is much fatter and younger as well, since the stripes didnt fade much yet.
Still a nice loach though with deep body! I brought a loach a few weeks ago, 5 hour round trip, as usual they over estimate the size!

Coryloach

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Apr 22, 2015
A nice chunky loach! The shape actually looks better than the "first better" pictures on page one. He was way too fat...
The colours will improve with time, with some good food and clean water. It probably has a lot to do with stress from shipping. When I got my 5-6-ish at the time sized loach, he was looking very rough and colours washed out. 6 months after he was a completely different, deep coloured loach and now 3 years later he's a 9 inch happy clown. Start him on some new life spectrum food. I've had great results colour wise on clown loaches.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store