How To Care For Your Kuhli Loaches

The Dave

Candiru
MFK Member
Jul 26, 2016
U.S.A
www.youtube.com
Hello eveyone,
In my most recent film I have decided to turn the camera lense on one of the most interesting and unique freshwater fish in the hobby. The KUHLI LOACH ! These fish have some strange features and habits that make them a very entertaining addition to a community tank. They are easy to feed and peaceful. They don't have any teeth in their mouth/jaws, so there is no danger of them nipping at your other fish! They make a great cleanup crew in the aquarium and will eat just about anything. You may not see them as much as your other fish, but when you do it will always be a treat. Kids love them !

tlindsey

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Ohio
Hello eveyone,
In my most recent film I have decided to turn the camera lense on one of the most interesting and unique freshwater fish in the hobby. The KUHLI LOACH ! These fish have some strange features and habits that make them a very entertaining addition to a community tank. They are easy to feed and peaceful. They don't have any teeth in their mouth/jaws, so there is no danger of them nipping at your other fish! They make a great cleanup crew in the aquarium and will eat just about anything. You may not see them as much as your other fish, but when you do it will always be a treat. Kids love them !

Outstanding information and detail especially now knowing Khuli Loaches have scales.

Thanks for sharing :)

skjl47

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
May 16, 2011
Tennessee
Hello; Good video. I like it. If there was sound it did not play for me. I got my first khulis back sometime around 1959. Have had them much of the time since.
A behavior I have noted several times is a khuli will swim in large loops usually at on end of a tank. This loop swimming can go on for some time. Not sure why. One guess is something to do with a weather change.

Thanks for sharing

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store