How to dispose of very large dead fish

Magnus_Bane

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 26, 2020
Canton SD
Can't clear the fence with that fish. I would probably just dump it somewhere in the neighborhood and hope to make the news.
"Breaking news" This just in, apparently someone decided to dump an 8ft long fish in (insert name here) some random old lady's trash can, and all 48 of her house cats broke out just to be able to dine upon this meal from the heavens. As of yet the police have no leads or suspects but there are plenty of on-lookers coming from all over town to witness this event. Subsequently animal control has been called out to take possession of the woman's many feline friends. More on this after 11:00, back to you Tom.

Something like this maybe? Lol.

Reactions: Backfromthedead

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I can see it now.The talking heads on the news shows will call it a dead Frankenfish!

Backfromthedead

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jul 12, 2017
Fredericksburg va
"Breaking news" This just in, apparently someone decided to dump an 8ft long fish in (insert name here) some random old lady's trash can, and all 48 of her house cats broke out just to be able to dine upon this meal from the heavens. As of yet the police have no leads or suspects but there are plenty of on-lookers coming from all over town to witness this event. Subsequently animal control has been called out to take possession of the woman's many feline friends. More on this after 11:00, back to you Tom.

Something like this maybe? Lol.
Yes and the fervor would result in the arapaima added to the lengthy list of banned fish here in the states....for some reason.

Magnus_Bane

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 26, 2020
Canton SD
Yes and the fervor would result in the arapaima added to the lengthy list of banned fish here in the states....for some reason.
Granted that's another fish imo that shouldn't be in the hobby just due to how large they get. Atleast they aren't widely available in chain stores as far as I know. lol just imagine a lil baby arapaima getting shoved into a 20g tank it's whole life by some kid.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store