Not open for further replies.

johnptc

Feeder Fish
Apr 6, 2005
los angeles
www.fishtankwebcam.com
no1lungy@yahoo.com;692954; said:
nice arapaima i want to get one whare did you get it
1) babies came from brian at ocean blue in Orange, CA nice guy great store..........

2) the big quy was small once and came from http://www.riverwonders.com/product...id=86&osCsid=fc206c79c3a4f5534069566fcbdd39a0

make sure you plan ahead with large enough tanks.....they seem to grow at a rate of about an inch a month.......which gets huge in a hurry.....the 5 footer is about 2.5 years old :WHOA: :WHOA: :WHOA:

ultimatejay

Piranha
MFK Member
Feb 19, 2006
USA
johnptc;693332; said:
did you peek in my grow out tank ??

2 nile perch
2 pbass
1 'mundi
1 wide bar
2 baby gigas
...............++

ps.... dont write off a really large dovii...........:popcorn:
That's what I'm talking about! Hopefully the nile perch and bari will eat the red devils in time. I'm surprised the pima doesn't knock off a few. You must feed him alot with a growth rate as you've had.

Muske

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 14, 2007
Mundelein IL
johnptc;688629; said:
once in a while is correct.........but with all the rocks they seem to be able to stay out of trouble..........he nevers picks on any of his tankmates...but once in a while..............:eek: :eek:
Unreal Tank!!! Truely Awesome! What floating food does he/she eat? If you do breed it, how do you sex it. Again, awesome tank.

johnptc

Feeder Fish
Apr 6, 2005
los angeles
www.fishtankwebcam.com
Muske;711657; said:
Unreal Tank!!! Truely Awesome! What floating food does he/she eat? If you do breed it, how do you sex it. Again, awesome tank.
all types of hikari foods floainging and sinking

sexing very difficult until they breed .....:drool:

thanks.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store