How would these fish look like in a community tank?

Kingster

Piranha
MFK Member
May 21, 2018
Here is a stock list, tell me how would this look, is their too much contrast between Uaru and tetra size difference wise? Should I get some 5inch or 6-inch fishes and replace the Columbian or penguin tetras, or should I keep it like this and it will look like a nice amazon river community tank? I also will add 2 dwarf pike cichlids keep in mind thanks!!

AquStockImage (6).png

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

fishbum

Piranha
MFK Member
Nov 10, 2007
Antarctica
Too many cichilds IMO. I would venture to say you would have some very stressed and possibly dead fish with that many different kinds.

Kingster

Piranha
MFK Member
May 21, 2018
Too many cichilds IMO. I would venture to say you would have some very stressed and possibly dead fish with that many different kinds.
3 types too many eh, what should I replace the earth eater with, possible smaller species or other Amazonian fish, recommend any?

fishbum

Piranha
MFK Member
Nov 10, 2007
Antarctica
You have 4 different kinds. They are all territorial and in the confined space of a tank with many other fish, will probably not be happy. I would choose the Urau and apistos or pike, and leave it at that.

Kingster

Piranha
MFK Member
May 21, 2018
You have 4 different kinds. They are all territorial and in the confined space of a tank with many other fish, will probably not be happy. I would choose the Urau and apistos or pike, and leave it at that.
Can i have uaru apisto and eartheater, like red tapojoas

Kingster

Piranha
MFK Member
May 21, 2018
Also, shouls i have both penguib and colubian tetras, or only one, what do you think would look best in a blackwater biotope

Galantspeedz

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Feb 28, 2017
no one will know the temperament of your fishes so no one can tell you if it will be successful...

if you like it, just keep it and see how it goes....

Kingster

Piranha
MFK Member
May 21, 2018
no one will know the temperament of your fishes so no one can tell you if it will be successful...

if you like it, just keep it and see how it goes....
I understand that I just really want help on WHAT you would think LOOKS good, is it too crowded, is the contrast bad? Imagen it in a blackwater biotope. Yea thanks!

imabot

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jun 8, 2017
Pretty good deal IMO. If you are looking for lots of fish, you may need another filter.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store