Hybridizing Journal

nubria6969

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 7, 2007
Quaker City,Ohio
ok i have 5 now . now i am golden:headbang2!!!thank oddball freak for letting me dirty up your post ill post the pics of your babies soon. thanks i can now swim the monsterfishkeepers site:hitting:

oddball_freak

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 22, 2007
O-Dub
All right I am ready to start getting rid of my first batch of fry. I probably have about 200 1.5-2" fry. I will try to get some pics up as soon as possible. I can ship just shoot me a p.m.

I have about 12 that I have put in a seperate grow out tank with some other cichlids and I have been feeding them massivore. WOW some of them are 3" already. They dwarf the other babies. And they are quite aggressive. I have them in a 75 with a Midas, Texas, 2 G Sev., 2 Salvini's all around 3"

oddball_freak

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 22, 2007
O-Dub
Didn't know any of this was going on, but I walked past my tank w/ my m texas and f parrot and they had fry swimming around. So I moved the parents and put in some sponge filters. Hope they turn out nice.

fishfreak317

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 30, 2006
Columbus, Ohio
flowerhorncraze.com
oddball_freak;2050782; said:
Didn't know any of this was going on, but I walked past my tank w/ my m texas and f parrot and they had fry swimming around. So I moved the parents and put in some sponge filters. Hope they turn out nice.
oh wow. i hope you got a bunch of extra tanks laying around for all these frys you have. :p

oddball_freak

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 22, 2007
O-Dub
Yeah my fish room has 4 10g, 4 20H, 2 40B, 2 30L, and a 55. I hope that is enough. My friend has a 29 and a 10 empty if I need them.

I am just glad I got something else to breed besides the jag and trimac. I split them up. She is now paired with the Texas I got from you.

oddball_freak

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 22, 2007
O-Dub
Well, actually a lfs went out of business and I bought their entire freshwater setup. I have already sold 2 racks of tanks from them. One rack had 2 40's and 2 30's, the other only had one of each. I sold them because I needed money, but was also frustrated I hadn't been breeding anything yet. Then I sell them and everything starts spawning. Isn't that the way things always work out.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store