Hydrocynus ID please

monsterkeeper87

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 16, 2013
England
I have no idea! it’s a beautiful tiger whatever it is so I’m happy enough with that lol the little f****r has already made a snack out of my smallest bass though so we’re not friends atm!

RfishAmazon

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 22, 2018
hi, I’ve been out of the hobby for a while but I’m finally back and finally managed to find another tiger fish I am useless at telling the difference beteween anything other than the Goliath so I’m going to ask you experts! It was sold as a Goliath but I told them there’s no way that’s what they are... here’s a couple of rubbish pics that I can get for now

View attachment 1325949 View attachment 1325950
not goliath, friend avaialble salminus hilari, colombia. nice to meet

Reactions: monsterkeeper87

monsterkeeper87

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 16, 2013
England
Not sure if I should sell it or not as it doesn’t fit in with my future plans :( it will be a shame but the max size of around 10” it will be a snack for some of the other fish I plan on getting...

sunnysjourney

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Apr 20, 2014
US
Not sure if I should sell it or not as it doesn’t fit in with my future plans :( it will be a shame but the max size of around 10” it will be a snack for some of the other fish I plan on getting...
I had a FATF that was a little under 12", a friend of mine had one that passed at 14". And they are super aggressive and bold. My FATF blinded 1 tat, killed 2 datnoids and a couple of silver dollars. What they lack in size they make up for in speed and ferocity.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store