I Finally Caught It On Video!!!

Blakewater

Aimara
MFK Member
Apr 27, 2018
Firstly, sorry for the dirty acrylic. Feedings are wet and wild over here and I didn’t expect my Tat to be so bold today. For the past few weeks I’ve seen what I thought was my Tat taking bites of food (mainly shrimp) from the corner of my eye. Once or twice during my pellet feedings I could have sworn I saw my payara hit one but he generally hangs in the rear shadows and he’s so damn fast I couldn’t be sure. Since then I’ve been trying to get a video of it and BAM today he was feeling seriously bold and didn’t even seem to care I was there. Super excited, this will be the first Tat I’ve seen on pellets.
Hopefully these videos upload

tlindsey

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Ohio
Firstly, sorry for the dirty acrylic. Feedings are wet and wild over here and I didn’t expect my Tat to be so bold today. For the past few weeks I’ve seen what I thought was my Tat taking bites of food (mainly shrimp) from the corner of my eye. Once or twice during my pellet feedings I could have sworn I saw my payara hit one but he generally hangs in the rear shadows and he’s so damn fast I couldn’t be sure. Since then I’ve been trying to get a video of it and BAM today he was feeling seriously bold and didn’t even seem to care I was there. Super excited, this will be the first Tat I’ve seen on pellets.
Hopefully these videos upload

That was pretty darn cool.

Blakewater

Aimara
MFK Member
Apr 27, 2018
That was pretty darn cool.
Thanks! I’m not very experienced in Payaras, I’ve only kept 2 before this with one dying and one getting traded but neither would even think of taking anything but live food so this is huge to me

kno4te

MFK Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Dec 24, 2005
USA
Congrats on getting it on pellets.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store