I got a job

Rtc/tsn

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Apr 22, 2021
Cincinnati
Great advice! Managers are trained with the customer is always right regardless of rudeness. Retail can be brutal on associates so unless customer doesn't call you out of your name or physically touch you stay calm and keep it moving.
The day a customer becomes hostile to the point of touching me is the day I get fired ? I get mad easily and cause hell when I an argument starts lol.

Rtc/tsn

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Apr 22, 2021
Cincinnati
she asked what my major was I told her environmental science.

funnily enough, a few weeks later I was helping her again, and she once again asked what my major was. This time I said I was undeclared and she gave me a 5 minute rant as to why business was a good choice lol. She completely forgot about our previous interaction
Those are the people that make me hate the job?

Rtc/tsn

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Apr 22, 2021
Cincinnati
Going to use this money to start a 29g planted nano tank with shrimp, sand, plants, and maybe some Molly’s or something. I have 50 to set up my checking account and the other was spent on a python
12698322-32DB-446D-BAC3-9C34E968F3D1.jpeg

Reactions: Krismo962

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
I always find it amusing that currency from another country, compared to your own currency, always looks like it should be in a Monopoly game! Lol.

Reactions: Rtc/tsn

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
Save save save! If I could go back in time I would save more. Just my two cents ??
How long did it take you to save those two cents up!! Lol.

Seriously though Daniel36 Daniel36 has a good point, it's good advice to squirrel some money away, don't waste it all on crappy aquarium related stuff!!!!

Ok guys, only joking, no need to ban me, lol.

Daniel36

Candiru
MFK Member
Dec 18, 2018
Hawaii
Lol it took me a very long time. It’s easy to spend all your money on hobbies, fun, and the things we think we must have but it does pay to save. The old adage is true, a penny saved is a penny earned. Not to say don’t have fun, but a little bit over time will go a long way. ?

Reactions: Rtc/tsn

Rtc/tsn

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Apr 22, 2021
Cincinnati
Lol it took me a very long time. It’s easy to spend all your money on hobbies, fun, and the things we think we must have but it does pay to save. The old adage is true, a penny saved is a penny earned. Not to say don’t have fun, but a little bit over time will go a long way. ?
I’m giving myself a 50$ Amount from each paycheck to put towards my own stuff and saving the rest.

Reactions: Denon and Daniel36

Rtc/tsn

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Apr 22, 2021
Cincinnati
Well this isn’t good… I have to go to the doctors today and last week talked to a boss about it and says she’d take of it but she got transferred to a different location and I guess never told anyone that I wouldn’t be in until later today and a co worker texted me asking if I was coming in today so now I’m gonna have to talk to a few managers and stuff to get it settled

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store