I HATE DOGFARTS!!!!

Frank Castle

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2016
Pennsylvannia
Dude....it's bad......these guys will clear a ROOM. They don't even have to BE in the same room, their farts CREEP from OTHER ROOMS. When I go somewhere, thy all just sit right at the door waiting for me until I get back, FARTING the entire time so when I open the door it's like a SMOG CLOUD of farts. I've tried everything and they still smell like a dead skunk crawled up their asses, came back to life and died again.

The worst is when they do it while you're trying to EAT,........you just don't even want to finish your meal afterwards.

Oh and the older male also Bark-farts. He barks and his butthole responds. Dogs, man......wth? WHO has a dog who farts when he barks? I'm not saying he farts EVERYTIME he barks, but still....he's weird - he also sneezes so hard, he hits his face on the ground and you can hear the whole floor THUMP

Just thought I'd share lol Have fun with this....maybe it will gain more interest than my Booby threadSTA_1506.JPG STB_1507.JPG STC_1508.JPG STD_1509.JPG STE_1510.JPG STF_1511.JPG

xraycer

Arapaima
MFK Member
Sep 5, 2013
Southern NH USA
Dude, you smelt it, then you dealt it.

Now, stop blaming the dogs! Haha

Reactions: Frank Castle

Kittiee Katt

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2015
My House!
LOL!!! My in-laws had a little old dog that used to smash his face on the ground every time he sneezed, it would have been funny but he was some 18yrs old so you kind of had to feel for the poor little man.. Although if he'd just been brushed, and he sneezed and smashed his nose, his fur on the top of his head went into an awesome Elvis type hair style - and then it was adorably hilarious. :D

As for the farts, let's just say I'm glad I have cats when it comes to that!!! :p

Post Script: Your dogs are adorable!!!!! :D

Kittiee Katt

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2015
My House!
What,cats don't fart?
Lol I've never had to clear a room because the cat farted is more what I meant. :)

When they use the kitty trays however, that's a different story. ;)

convict360

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 9, 2013
Scotland
staffies are very smelly, i just remember my cousins dogs very clearly in that regard; maybe look at how much protein you are feeding them?

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Lol I've never had to clear a room because the cat farted is more what I meant. :)

When they use the kitty trays however, that's a different story. ;)
Yeah those cat boxes can be pretty obnoxious.I've never known a cat to be flatulent,they are so aloof and private...none have ever done it around me.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store