i quit!

cassharper

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 16, 2007
Mansfield, Texas
gotta say that I looked into chantix, and some of my coworkers used it... It's supposed to work great, aside from the nasty side affect of giving you terrible rage issues.

Nic

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Oct 8, 2005
outside philly
i tried several times....

Aqua Sanctuary

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Oct 22, 2007
The Internet
www.myspace.com
Nic;1595725; said:
i tried several times....
me too, then i just made a deal with myself.. that if i stopped smoking i would save that money and just forget about it until i have enough to get myself something nice.. not sure what yet but its probably gonna be made of glass or acrylic..

well see!

Gr8KarmaSF

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Jul 23, 2005
Quarantine Tank
OddBaller;1595601; said:
nobody likes a quitter..... ;):(
nobody likes an ashtray either.....

Hope you make it some day! :(

Liam

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 30, 2007
Brisbane - Australia.
Opiate;1444946; said:
farkit!!! reading all this makes me wanan go out and get sum patches lol

Apparently the gum works the best.

Red Devil

Nice to meet you and welcome to MFK
Staff member
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
United states of America
Glad to hear your doing so well Aqua .. congradulations so far .. i use to smoke and it is by far one of the hardest things to give up once you have a habit established.. i remenber looking for the cigs if i took a phone call..or looking for a cig right after i ate.. or listening to a song.. or having a drink.. and worry about how many i had left in the pack to make it through the night.. they make you a prisoner ..your first thoughts are always cigarettes!! I hated that about dependency on them.. so giving them up was all the way around the best thing ..and the money they want for them..

Yanbbrox

Monster hole digger
MFK Member
Oct 17, 2007
Nr Mcr uk
Looking for a new way to quit smoking? Join MFK for support:ROFL:

Seriously though I hope you make it through.
My dad packed in 20 years ago and only recently said in the first 10 years after he could easily pick one up again.

I did 21 days last year and it all went wrong, a good support network will help out a lot

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store