Status
Not open for further replies.

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
I'll get to the point.

When there is a natural disaster or a flood, we drown all the same, humans and animals. If something happens to the planet, we are all going to be affected, humans and animals.

So the illusion of having more rights than an animal is one's own. When we exploit animals and even plants, it backfires on ourselves.

And yes, I advocate for education too but we disagree on the type of education needed. Anthropocentrism hasn't work well so far .
Thats a long way from getting to the point.

I get it where you are coming from. Sure no one is advocating for animal abuse. But i do not believe there are as many people who feel animals and a child should have equal rights or have the same value. Sure many will come one here and make these outrageous claims. But i dont by it. Id bet its for the shock value.

You asked why are we soo fired up. I could ask the same about you guys. The 1st person who went against the grain and disagreed with all the high fiving was called a troll.

Reactions: Backfromthedead

PYRU

Probation Member
Probation Member
Apr 8, 2015
SE
So to boomerang back..

The Op waited 5 months watching this thing suffer. Then the Op decided to intrude into someone's personal area to steal this fish. Then to put the icing on the righteous cake decides to leave a plastic fish in its place. Along with snitching on yourself in a public forum.

This is deemed herotic and deserving of applause while the talking suggestion is deemed idiotic?

Reactions: Krismo962

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
Why stop their. Maybe we should hold up petsmart..."screw the cash gimme all the betta's"

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
So to boomerang back..

The Op waited 5 months watching this thing suffer. Then the Op decided to intrude into someone's personal area to steal this fish. Then to put the icing on the righteous cake decides to leave a plastic fish in its place. Along with snitching on yourself in a public forum.

This is deemed herotic and deserving of applause while the talking suggestion is deemed idiotic?
Given that the desk jockey hasn't noticed his fish is plastic, I think she did the right thing

I mean if someone stole a child or dog and replaced it with a teddy bear, and half a year later the parent/owner hasn't even noticed......

Reactions: Matteus
Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store