ID of Cichla

bezza83

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 13, 2011
Ashford kent united kingdom
In my country, there have been only a couple of batches of Brokos that came in, they are rare in sg and of those batches, they all have this additional lines (Jeff Rapps, Oliver). But there were a few batches that were brought in from taiwan initially labeled as "Galaxy Monos" before the LFS realised they were easier to sell as Brokos.. This example can be found above my broko in the first picture. While subtle, I did notice a difference between the 2. As such, I nv considered a broko as a broko if I didn't see the lines when they are Juvi. My mistake, they could very well be brokos collected at different areas of the reservoir or some other reason like that.

Well as for confusing newbies, I didn't know being casual on a forum would lead to such confusion. I guess it's like how English Man Utd fans see the term "Man U" as derogatory and anyone who uses that term ain't fans even through big nos of us Asians use it because it's shorter. Haha.
I didn't even know OP was a newbie to fish keeping or PBs. I guess you know better.
:ROFL:
:popcorn:

ingrda

Candiru
MFK Member
Nov 1, 2010
London, UK
In my country, there have been only a couple of batches of Brokos that came in, they are rare in sg and of those batches, they all have this additional lines (Jeff Rapps, Oliver). But there were a few batches that were brought in from taiwan initially labeled as "Galaxy Monos" before the LFS realised they were easier to sell as Brokos.. This example can be found above my broko in the first picture. While subtle, I did notice a difference between the 2. As such, I nv considered a broko as a broko if I didn't see the lines when they are Juvi. My mistake, they could very well be brokos collected at different areas of the reservoir or some other reason like that.

Well as for confusing newbies, I didn't know being casual on a forum would lead to such confusion. I guess it's like how English Man Utd fans see the term "Man U" as derogatory and anyone who uses that term ain't fans even through big nos of us Asians use it because it's shorter. Haha.
I didn't even know OP was a newbie to fish keeping or PBs. I guess you know better.
Ok, you've taken this far enough. Your misunderstanding what I've been saying about 'newbies'. Anyway, not all the brokos in Sg have additional bars, the other one in your photo only had three bars. Also, 'Man U' is an abbreviation not 'casual' talk, but I shouldn't say that because I'll be called a grammar nazi. Anyway, you wanna continue this, PM me, don't continue to derail this thread.

bezza83

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 13, 2011
Ashford kent united kingdom
Ok, you've taken this far enough. Your misunderstanding what I've been saying about 'newbies'. Anyway, not all the brokos in Sg have additional bars, the other one in your photo only had three bars. Also, 'Man U' is an abbreviation not 'casual' talk, but I shouldn't say that because I'll be called a grammar nazi. Anyway, you wanna continue this, PM me, don't continue to derail this thread.
Your to serious bro, you dont have to always be right, just take a step back and chill out a little
:chillpill:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store