If you could cross breed your poly's, which ones? - Hybrid talk

magpie

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jun 4, 2016
Oregon
From my group I also would like Moke / Del...

WC Del head shape and body, Del stripes.
Moke coloring everywhere else - nice green head with yellow underjaw and the beige/brown camo underpatterning. Oh, and Moke stripey pec fins.

Alternately, Teug / Del.
I'd also stick with the Del head & body shape, and stripes. Then add Teug coloration on top of that - rusty red-orange up top and nice deep yellow below.

Reactions: ocellatus

Polyaddict86

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 1, 2016
Yey bay bay
From my group I also would like Moke / Del...

WC Del head shape and body, Del stripes.
Moke coloring everywhere else - nice green head with yellow underjaw and the beige/brown camo underpatterning. Oh, and Moke stripey pec fins.

Alternately, Teug / Del.
I'd also stick with the Del head & body shape, and stripes. Then add Teug coloration on top of that - rusty red-orange up top and nice deep yellow below.
What about a moke head and a del body with moke colors:) i think it going to be a weeksii, lol

Reactions: magpie

kno4te

MFK Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Dec 24, 2005
USA
How about a del and PBB?......pbb body with gray coloring and stripes. Don't forget the cross on the head.

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
What about a moke head and a del body with moke colors:) i think it going to be a weeksii, lol
If we're playing this game

Faranah endli head, koloton pattern, congi long flowy tail fins, ornate coloring

Experiment397

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Feb 26, 2010
Probably the Poly section
how about a long finned senegal with an ornate. ornate patterning on some long flowing fins? a long finned koliba or faranah lap would be cool too

Reactions: Polyaddict86
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store