Im importing 30WC Imperial zebras Plecos into the USA, Please help!!!

WyldFya

Baryancistrus demantoides
MFK Member
Dec 23, 2005
Moscow, ID
Ullopincrate;2895326;2895326 said:
Their habitats are being destroyed. I say kudos to the people who are breeding them.
I applaud those that are successfully breeding these in captivity, but not those that acquired them by illegal means. The laws are there to attempt to preserve what is left of the wild population.

Andie Fusco

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 16, 2009
New Haven, CT
part of being a consumer is researching where your fish comes from. knowing that you're not depleting the waning population is a enough of a reward.

T1KARMANN

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Sep 19, 2005
London UK
if the fish are banned from export from Brazil don't buy wild caught fish its as simple as that

1. you are braking the law
2. it doesn't matter which country they are being imported from they were still braking the law taking them from the wild in the 1st place
3. just because they are not shipped from the country of origin that doesn't make it any better or help the wild population

why do people always want the banned stuff

you can buy captive bred fish they may cost a bit more but they will do better than wild caught fish FACT

if you are concerned about paying more just buy 20 rather than 30

Unungy

Candiru
MFK Member
Jan 21, 2009
ca
I figured after brining zebras for more the 6 months now and make it available to everyone at VERY fair prices .... it is time for un update of how people feel about this..

Feel Free to comment but don't be rude PLEASE

Regards,
Saul

zerojquan85

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Oct 16, 2008
So-California, US
are u still selling them?

mgk

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 2, 2010
nowhereville
COL;2810123; said:
Sarcasm aside for your case, it doesn't matter what the breeder's intentions are. Hobbyist spawning of this fish does nothing towards conservation.
could curve demand on wild populations.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store