IM TIRED OF EVERYTHING(blowign steam off)

Status
Not open for further replies.

fishy12

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Mar 12, 2009
ohio
I do lift but my dumb sis has to follow and try to do wht i do on top of everythin then she has most annoyin friends. And if anythin ill get my dads beater sunfire ur lucky to open the door.... So i gotta work for all my stuff.. I mite get a full ride tho in bullriding to go to some hopefuly awsome college. Imma do high school rodeo my senior yr hope that works out then i can be on my own.

ceeej31

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Feb 13, 2008
New England
just deal with all their crap then when you're on your own, write a book about it

fishy12

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Mar 12, 2009
ohio
BlackShark11k;3704505; said:
get a new fish tank. best stress reliever. 'specially one with big, gorgeous fish.
I wish i had a job but my boss hasnt had anythin to do but ill get 128 for income tax.... I also got like 200 or somethin but i gotta save it.....

Bderick67

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 18, 2006
Colorado
fishy12;3704487; said:
:irked::irked::irked:I hate my life......... Nothing gets done around the house. My sis is too lazt to do anything yet she gets EVERYTHING SHE WANTS!(shes gettin a jeep for graduation) I wake up get rdy feed horses get the fire restared. Go to school 99.100% of the time it sucks dick. I get home restart the fire clean the ashes out feed horses do luandry, dishes, feed animals, LET DOGS OUT ALWAYS! While my parents sit watch tv mom cooks dinner which takes 5 mins DAD COMES HOME COMPALINS NOTHING IS DONE!!!! Then he watches tv eats dinner. My sis does her stall MAKES THE BARN MESSY AS HECK then she comes in eats dinner does nothin. FML FML FML FML FML FML!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel a lil better but not engh to stop me from killin someone.:(:mad::angryfire:angryfire:angryfire:wall::wall::wall::irked:
Wow you have it so rough. Makes the 15 straight 10 hour work days, 60 miles from home, outside in sub zero temps, feel like a walk in the park. I feel so bad for you.

fishy12

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Mar 12, 2009
ohio
^WOW DUDE HARSH I NEVER SAID I HAD IT THE WORST I SAID I WANTED TO BLOW STEAM OFF IT IS UR CHOICE WHT UR JOB IS TOO U DON'T LIKE IT GO FIND A NEW ONE!!!!

Danzig86

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Bderick67;3705053; said:
Wow you have it so rough. Makes the 15 straight 10 hour work days, 60 miles from home, outside in sub zero temps, feel like a walk in the park. I feel so bad for you.
Bderick now thats something to complain about funny i've never seen a post about it though......................What do you do for a crust????

Lepisosteus platyrhincus

Polypterus
MFK Member
Nov 9, 2008
In the caiman den
go listen to angry music. that makes me feel better.
hollywood undead songs undead and thier song every where i go
always seem to be a good fix!

jr monster fish

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 17, 2007
Fox island wa
Lepisosteus platyrhincus;3705347; said:
go listen to angry music. that makes me feel better.
jprp;3704841; said:
get a weight set and pound that.
fishy12;3705028; said:
I do lift but my dumb sis has to follow and try to do wht i do on top of everythin then she has most annoyin friends. And if anythin ill get my dads beater sunfire ur lucky to open the door.... So i gotta work for all my stuff.. I mite get a full ride tho in bullriding to go to some hopefuly awsome college. Imma do high school rodeo my senior yr hope that works out then i can be on my own.
I think when you get pissed, the best thing to do is listen to hardcore music and pump some iron. You get ripped, and blow some steam off. Youre complaining about "just" getting a hand-me-down car and I (will)have to pay for my own 100%+insurance+gas. Ive been working 8-10 hours about every other day during all my summers doing yard work (not things like mowing lawns, but stuff like digging a 100x2x4 ft ditch in pouring rain) since I was twelve. I have payed for all of my cloths and 50% of my food since I was 12 aswell. I am the second youngest of 7 brothers, and none of us had it easy. one of my brothers got kicked out at 16 (same age I am) w/o even a car. I could go on and on... No offence, but plenty of us have it much worse, and just take it in stride. :chillpill:out, work out, and get through the day. Thats my philosophy. Now im gonna go pump iron b/c im pissed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store